2018-2019 GP Assignments | Page 87 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 GP Assignments

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Paganini is no surprise as a choice: the French Fed is big on protecting the chances of its own skaters.

pearly

Record Breaker
So Alexia gets two? That seemed necessary.

Ok so who else is likely/possible to drop out? Radionova from NHK and maybe Karen Chen from Rostelekom?

rachno2

Record Breaker
So Alexia gets two? That seemed necessary.

Ok so who else is likely/possible to drop out? Radionova from NHK and maybe Karen Chen from Rostelekom?

Not that I’m wishing for this at all, but Wakaba might drop out of her later event depending on her injury. We’ll see how she is at Skate Canada

Andrea82

Medalist
I'm becoming a little lost of who is dropping and who is the substitute

October's changes

Skate Canada

Austman and Daleman replaced by Mallet and Pineault
Choi replaced by Andrews

Finland

Chen replaced by Wang
Kostner replaced by Kim

Li/Xie replaced by Barquero/Maestu

Chock/Bates replaced by Muller/Dieck

NHK

Li replaced by Meité
Choi replaced by Lim

France

Kostner replaced by Paganini

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I thought I was keeping up with all the withdrawals, but Choi's is new to me. Why did she withdraw? I was looking forward to seeing her.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I thought I was keeping up with all the withdrawals, but Choi's is new to me. Why did she withdraw? I was looking forward to seeing her.

Apparently she has been having boot issues that are as yet unresolved :( She's entered for CS Inge Solar Memorial, but I gather from what's said here that if her boot issues still aren't resolved then she will probably withdraw from that too.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Veronik Mallet is now out. This is not a good year for Canadian ladies. At this point they should just WD Alaine and pack her up in bubble wrap to some mystery tropical island.

TGee

Record Breaker
Sounds like she aggravated an old injury.
She was out for all of last season with a serious injury.

Her return has been very strong, even if she was holding off on the harder triples.

One sincerely hopes that Veronik's set-back in rehabilitation isn't serious or long-term. And as she got her TES minimums at Finlandia, she can continue with healing and rehab until Canadian Nationals.