2018-2019 GP Assignments | Page 90 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 GP Assignments

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
The Deed is done, and Kailani gets her GP.
Im sorry if myself and my fellow Aussie GSers got to the point of annoyance.

I am sure that more withdrawals are coming our way in the women's event, so stay tuned.

Well I’m not Australian by a long shot, but I was hoping Kailani would get a GP spot as much as you guys, lol, and I’m so pleased she did!:biggrin:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Kailani at NHK? FINALLY.

I’m not even Aussie but the fact that homegirl has to wait this long for a GP event is sadness.

Tulipstar

Medalist
The Deed is done, and Kailani gets her GP.
Im sorry if myself and my fellow Aussie GSers got to the point of annoyance.

I am sure that more withdrawals are coming our way in the women's event, so stay tuned.

Don't apologize. I'm happy for you :)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Happy for Laura and Aritz, but sad for Annika and Ruben. Their Skate America result surely wasn't what they hoped for, but taking into account the injuries maybe it's better they heal completely before the Europeans.

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Sorry if this has already been posted but i just saw that Leonova received a spot at NHK.
Good for her! Looks like she's going to Nationals!

Ziotic

Medalist
It’s so rude to withdraw at the last minute like this, not just them, all those who have done it this season. 3 ladies alone have missed in spots because of it.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow.

Looking back, their Instagrams have both been silent since mid-October.

Now the big question: are they out of IdF too?

malya

On the Ice
They are still listed for france and were recently announced for Javi's ice show next month, so I'd speculate it's no major injury they have known about for long.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
People have been speculating (or hoping) on twitter that it's just because their FD isn't ready yet because of their late start to training this season. I hope that's just it and not anything more serious. But this means no Ice Dance Olympic medallists will be in the GPF this season.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
People have been speculating (or hoping) on twitter that it's just because their FD isn't ready yet because of their late start to training this season. I hope that's just it and not anything more serious. But this means no Ice Dance Olympic medallists will be in the GPF this season.
I can’t imagine that’s it. They weren’t injured that we know of, and they’re not incompetent; it’s not like they forgot when they needed to start preparing.

believed

On the Ice

I can’t imagine that’s it. They weren’t injured that we know of, and they’re not incompetent; it’s not like they forgot when they needed to start preparing.

NBC is reporting a (non serious) back injury sustained by Cizeron in practice. They should be competing at IDF.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2018/11/06/gabriella-papadakis-guillaume-cizeron-injury/

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
But this means no Ice Dance Olympic medallists will be in the GPF this season.

A very open field on the GP indeed. For ice dance this season, looking at Top 10 from Olympics:

- 4 are not competing this season
- 1 is not competing on the GP
- 2 have withdrawn from their first event