2018-2019 GP Assignments | Page 93 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 GP Assignments

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
^ that might only apply to a tourist visa. As this is a sporting event different restrictions may apply for a Humanitarian visa.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Good for Russia for not letting some completion get in the way as she could beat Sofia and Polina.

What do you mean? Sofia got 198.70 at Skate America, seven full points ahead of Yuna at GP Finland. Yuna could definitely beat Polina, but Polina is also struggling - and it's worth noting that Polina has some CSKA backing now.

leoleo

Medalist
Good for Yuna, Rostelecom just got a bit more exciting for me! To be honest i was not excited at first with Wakaba injured but Mako's beautiful gp denut at SC made me excited to see her again and Yuna skated better than she has in a long time. I'm thrilled now. The competition for silver and bronze will be fun to watch.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
:( for Chock/Bates withdrawal (get well soon, Maddie!)

That said I hope Koch/Nuchtern are called up to replace them, I just love their Notre Dame De Paris free dance.

And :clap: for more Yuna!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Too bad there are three Russian teams already because I still can't believe Shpilevaya/Smirnov still don't have any :(

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I thought that Gracie would withdraw too since we have no news/she didn't compete since the beginning of the season. Good tgat she will really compete.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I thought that Gracie would withdraw too since we have no news/she didn't compete since the beginning of the season. Good tgat she will really compete.

Or she learned some tricks from Josh, who was absolutely notorious for being almost completely radio silent until competitions.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Well I hope she competes, and I hope she meets her goals. This is just the beginning of her journey back.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
It's not fair to withdraw so late. If it was sooner maybe Courtney Hicks could have received another spot.

Courtney has just been added to Scott Hamilton’s fundraising show on Sunday, so she won’t be available for Russia.