Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Thread: 2018-19 South Korean figure skating

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirals for Miles View Post
    Ostrava.
    Contenders: Kostornaya, Vasilieva, Araki, Yoshioka, Cui
    Hmm...she certainly does have a good shot at the podium again. There’s no question about who’ll be winning gold, that’s for sure. We haven’t seen Vasilieva yet though, as well as Araki this season, so those two are the big question marks. A silver for Yelim should be enough, and a bronze may still put her in the running, but would likely make her an alternate.

To have a JGP one week, only to have a challenger the week after, and then another JGP in just two weeks...she must be exhausted.

1 Not allowed!
    I'm worried about both Yelim & Nana. Yelim has had 2 competitions back to back and she's already competing soon. And Nana was/is sick, i don't know how she'll perform. I don't know Vasilieva so i don't have anything to say about her chances to get silver. I'm hoping either Yelim or Nana competes well enough for a place on the podium anyway

About Eunsoo's FS, i think the concept of a flirty girl fits her so well but i found that there was not much choreography between her jumps. I hope it's just because it's early and she hasn't skated to it clean but i'd really like to see her add transitions or make the program more elaborate. Just comparing her Chicago to Mariah's, hers looks quite empty. She has been getting more than decent scores so far, i'm sure her scores would get higher if she worked on that part. I'm saying this because i love her and i'd love to see her do well. She has great potential.

Tripping on the Podium rikaquegira's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Exactly, I think about three of the first jumping passes has like 0 transitions, she just skates around and the jumps don’t even match the music as well as it could/should. It makes no sense. I kind of cannot believe Akiko choreographed that program that way... I think this program needs changes, there’s still time!
    First change: get rid of the “heart”!!!!
    And I too am saying this because I really like Eunsoo’s skating, I thinks she is soooo good!!! She just needs the right program! Her SP last season was one of my favorites, her SP this season is my favorite SP so far... She has the talent, she’s like a diamond still a bit rough. She can do better than a badly choreographed Chicago...

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    ^ It's Raf team... I am not sure we will see good transitions from Raf's team.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte14 View Post
    ^ It's Raf team... I am not sure we will see good transitions from Raf's team.
    lol

but it's true

I'll see myself out

2 Not allowed!
    The power in these pictures Queen and princesses for New Balance https://twitter.com/Heresheis2010/st...80231100739584

Tripping on the Podium rikaquegira's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by breadstal View Post
    The power in these pictures Queen and princesses for New Balance https://twitter.com/Heresheis2010/st...80231100739584
    Yuna and her heirs.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Did I miss a update on Dabin? She was supposed to be at Nepela, no?

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    According to wikipedia Dabin withdrew from Nepela in August, nothing about the reason though.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25