2018-19 South Korean figure skating | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2018-19 South Korean figure skating

andyjo24

Medalist
Does anyone know if there will be a live stream for the ranking competition?

Thanks so much in advance!

seabm7

Final Flight
Does anyone know if there will be a live stream for the ranking competition?

Thanks so much in advance!

Unfortunately, the answer is no. KBS has the broadcast right for the domestic competitions. It looks like they are not interested this time.

Imov

Medalist
How do we get tickets to Nationals? Is there an english site?
I was given a link before but it was all in Korean :confused:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
How do we get tickets to Nationals? Is there an english site?
I was given a link before but it was all in Korean :confused:

There's no English site, it's KSU... Since the ranking comp didn't require tickets I'm assuming it'll either be the same for Nats or tickets will be sold on site.

Edit: I can translate the Korean if needed.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Conrad Orzel repping team Korea on IG. He said in the comments that he got it from Sihyeong Lee.

Kara

Final Flight
I'm hoping Conrad goes to 4CC so we can have some shenanigans with him, Junhwan, Sihyeong, and Eunsoo since they've all met before.:laugh:

Haein's rate of improvement is astonishing me?? Much sharper and rotations looking better. I was neutral last season, but she's really grown on me. Seoyeong too, especially with that killer layback. I really wouldn't mind seeing either at JW.:) Yelim seemed tired and she deserves a break. Eunsoo is lovely, but yeah the free is not working. It kind of frustrates me to watch because she misses almost all the musical accents in the step sequence. I can see why Young decided to go for the 3A in the ranking competition since it was for 4CC spots which she wasn't even eligible for, but I worry.:hopelessness:

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
:yay: Excited to see Yelim, Eunsoo, and Hanul all live at 4CCs this year! With only one ladies spot at Worlds this season, I think this is a great chance to demonstrate the growing strength of the Korean team as a whole. Should be fun to see how Cha does in the depth of the 4CC men's field as well.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
:yay: Excited to see Yelim, Eunsoo, and Hanul all live at 4CCs this year! With only one ladies spot at Worlds this season, I think this is a great chance to demonstrate the growing strength of the Korean team as a whole. Should be fun to see how Cha does in the depth of the 4CC men's field as well.

Only one ladies spot at worlds :shocked: I hope there will be two in 2020!

Is Dabin injured and/or taking the season off?

Crylais

Rinkside
I am so sad... I am in Korea right now and just found out that I am leaving the day before Korean nationals :'( Would be nice to watch another live skating event besides PC2018.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I hope Dabin gets new boots soon, but it seems like it is currently not her intention to do so for this season. I’ve also heard that she enrolled into university, so that might be another reason why she halted her training until her boot issues got fixed.

skatenewbie

Medalist
Do you guys think Young You will move up as senior next season? She's not guaranteed a GP but might get 1 or so like Eunsoo did. For Yelim im pretty sure she will move up since she's probably stay in top 24 SB and get GPs. I also really want to see Dabin comeback strong next season :(

Briananing

On the Ice
Hello, is there anyone who know how many this "kinda national" competitions are ?? Cause i remember there are few but i m not exactly sure where, when and what the name of each competition