Soyoun ; This is me
    Young ; Chicago OST
    Ye Lim ; Romeo & Juliet OST
    June Hyoung ; Rinacero
    Eunsoo ; Havana

It's so close!!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    It's a pet peeve of mine that they leave the painted marks on the ice at Mokdong during figure skating competitions -- hoping they put a clean surface on for this gala

3 Not allowed!
    With South Korea now having the chance to host a GP with China pulling out, I wonder how the host picks will work out.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    If they do confirm that they can host, they should get host picks since they're the ones spending money and doing the logistics to host. They will not be able to fill up pairs and ice dance but it should be an excellent opportunity for their singles skaters because many of them are not guaranteed a GP spot. I really want them to host it.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    The privilege of a maximum of three skaters in each discipline is given to the organizing member, as per ISU's wordings, so if Korea is hosting the GP (even if it's in lieu of COC) and thus is the organizing member, KSU should be getting that privilege. This would be great for all their skaters, and why I hope they accept this offer. While Dabin and Cha are likely to get 2 spots, that's more difficult to say to the rest of Team Korea. With Eunsoo having her senior debut, it would be great for her to have a guaranteed 1 spot, and more likely for her to have a 2nd one. It would also be great for the entire team Korea to finally have a home advantage. Hopefully KSU doesn't disappoint.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I just meant who we think they'll give host spots to among the singles skaters.

0 Not allowed!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXZdJZNvw8

Saw this mini documentary for Young You from the Olympic Channel's Heroes of the Future. Her age here is 11 years so not sure how recent the film is... shows her training 3A..

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    Yeah, I just meant who we think they'll give host spots to among the singles skaters.
    Im guessing

Men: Cha - Lee - Kim (if not retired then Lee S.)
    Ladies: Very difficult, I guess 3 from this 5 (Choi, Lim, Kim Y. , Park and Kim H.)
    Pairs: Kim & Kam
    Dance : Min & Gamelin

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbkup View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXZdJZNvw8

Saw this mini documentary for Young You from the Olympic Channel's Heroes of the Future. Her age here is 11 years so not sure how recent the film is... shows her training 3A..
    She went to Colorado to train with Tom on it and had posted numerous Instagram stories since last season ended - I fully expect to see it this upcoming season

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5