Gracie Gold training for a comeback? | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold training for a comeback?

gr8sk891

Spectator
You talk as if you know her personally. I’m not trying to offend but if she’s mounting a serious comeback just seems to make sense to give yourself the correct tools

Rissa

Record Breaker
Gracie doesn’t need to prove anything to you. It’s her life and career, not yours, and she’s already been fourth at the Olympics.

It's Gracie's career and this is GS where everybody and their dog has the right to give their thoughts, opinions and criticism about Gracie's career. Because that's kinda what GS is for. You know, figure skating forum and all.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's Gracie's career and this is GS where everybody and their dog has the right to give their thoughts, opinions and criticism about Gracie's career. Because that's kinda what GS is for. You know, figure skating forum and all.

Everybody and their brother has, and will, discourse until the end of time about Gracie.

It doesn't mean Gracie has to prove, do or show *us* a single thing. She just needs to do Gracie.

Both of these thoughts can co-exist.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
You talk as if you know her personally. I’m not trying to offend but if she’s mounting a serious comeback just seems to make sense to give yourself the correct tools

No, I don’t know Gracie personally. I simply can’t imagine that you are in a better position than Gracie to know what her goals are, what “tools” will work best for her, or how she measures success.