Donovan Carrillo | Page 25 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes. :clap:

Now, please please please please:pray:

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
Excuse my ignorance, but... if he gets a minimum score of 64 in TES here, does that guarantee that he'll have a spot at Worlds?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hope being so late in the competition doesn't get to him (nerves wise). Here's hoping he skates as well as he did at 4CC with a couple more great 3A's! Buena suerte Donovan!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The schedule with individual times shows Donovan skates at 21:14:00 Netherlands time. Not sure for anyone else, but for US Central time that's 2:14 pm. Best of luck to him!

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
I've been thinking that the more international competitions he participates in the better. This is the only way he gets to be challenged by other skaters of his level and above and helps him deal with the nerves and high pressure better.

So, in my opinion, it's a good think that he gets to compete here before worlds ;)

Vamos Donovan!!!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Darn. :sad4: Of course not the skates he was hoping for, but every little bit of experience helps. He has such a wonderful charm and energy. When he gets those nerves under control, I'm sure things will go better for him. No te preocupes Donovan. No te desesperes.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So sad we won’t see Donovan at Worlds because of .20 in TES. Truly ridiculous:dev2:

But he has so many fans around the world because his charm cannot be measured in TES. Always cheering for our boy:cheer:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So sad we won’t see Donovan at Worlds because of .20 in TES. Truly ridiculous:dev2:

But he has so many fans around the world because his charm cannot be measured in TES. Always cheering for our boy:cheer:

For sure! Worlds just got a bit less exciting and smiley :(

But Donovan is getting better and better with the tech and of course his performance skills are fabulous! :biggrin:

Keep on keeping on!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope he comes to Philly again. I have a stuffed chicken with his name on it.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope he comes to Philly again. I have a stuffed chicken with his name on it.

Well, he’s been there three years in a row:pray: and I’m with @iluvtodd, that looked like El Patito, and not a chicken, to me;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, he’s been there three years in a row:pray: and I’m with @iluvtodd, that looked like El Patito, and not a chicken, to me;)

He can have whatever bird he likes. I have a car full of stuffies. My BIL is not amused. I have a peacock and several owls, pink poodles, unicorns, bears, various sorts of dogs, narwhals, and I'm sure some things I'm forgetting. After Easter I will have chickens, rabbits, hopefully I can find a duck....