Donovan Carrillo | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

Grap74

On the Ice
Yesterday I went to Ice World Santa Fé and Donovan was so good! His triple axel was perfect, the costume is really nice and he definitely is a ray of sunshine. Hopefully there will be a good video (on his ig stories you can see his 3A) because the one that I have is not that good. The net got in our way, there was a sign that blocked part of the rink and it was filmed by my kid so the 3A was just too fast and she couldn't get it properly. I'm sorry, I know I should had filmed it but I just wanted to enjoy his program. Sorry! 🙈

I was happy that we gave him a big ovation, he deserves it. He's getting faster going into the 3A and seems really motivated and enjoying his new SP. He looked confident and happy. 😊

Here you can see a pic of his costume shared by the designer:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCjSeTn877/?igshid=6oapl035ov9z

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
Yesterday I went to Ice World Santa Fé and Donovan was so good! His triple axel was perfect, the costume is really nice and he definitely is a ray of sunshine. Hopefully there will be a good video (on his ig stories you can see his 3A) because the one that I have is not that good. The net got in our way, there was a sign that blocked part of the rink and it was filmed by my kid so the 3A was just too fast and she couldn't get it properly. I'm sorry, I know I should had filmed it but I just wanted to enjoy his program. Sorry!

I was happy that we gave him a big ovation, he deserves it. He's getting faster going into the 3A and seems really motivated and enjoying his new SP. He looked confident and happy.

I'm glad you got to see him and enjoyed his performance :hap85:

Did he only do his Short Program? I guess the mystery of the charro costume remains unsolved for now :p

Grap74

On the Ice
I'm glad you got to see him and enjoyed his performance :hap85:

Did he only do his Short Program? I guess the mystery of the charro costume remains unsolved for now :p

Thank you!

Yes, he only did his new SP with the "Mood" music. Wanted so bad to see the charro costume but guess we'll have to wait. BTW, didn't notice he had a white bow tie until I saw the ig stories video, it gets kinda lost since it's white over white.

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Yesterday I went to Ice World Santa Fé and Donovan was so good! His triple axel was perfect, the costume is really nice and he definitely is a ray of sunshine. Hopefully there will be a good video (on his ig stories you can see his 3A) because the one that I have is not that good. The net got in our way, there was a sign that blocked part of the rink and it was filmed by my kid so the 3A was just too fast and she couldn't get it properly. I'm sorry, I know I should had filmed it but I just wanted to enjoy his program. Sorry! 🙈

I was happy that we gave him a big ovation, he deserves it. He's getting faster going into the 3A and seems really motivated and enjoying his new SP. He looked confident and happy. 😊

You looked at Donovan in the exhibition ... that lucky! :love:

Monica Gaytan shared a video and pictures of Donovan's new suit hours before the EX (I assumed there would be no charro suit but I still preferred to wait, I didn't find live broadcast, but I saw in comments from fans that the show was very good and it wasn't music by Juan Gabriel)

Donovan and Gregorio will be in Ecuador in November, announcing him as "the current Mexican champion of ice skating and the best representative in international competitions" :drama:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
¡Ven a Bergamo chico! ¡Tu puedes! :luv17: :hap10:

we may not be near him, but we have a lot of love, good food and coffee :biggrin: so yes, come to Bergamo:biggrin:

If I'm not mistaken, Donovan's IG story shows a fancam of another 3A?!:yahoo:

And if that is his "In the Mood" costume (it's not the charro), it's gorgeous:yes:

do we have a link?
Yesterday I went to Ice World Santa Fé and Donovan was so good! His triple axel was perfect, the costume is really nice and he definitely is a ray of sunshine. Hopefully there will be a good video (on his ig stories you can see his 3A) because the one that I have is not that good. The net got in our way, there was a sign that blocked part of the rink and it was filmed by my kid so the 3A was just too fast and she couldn't get it properly. I'm sorry, I know I should had filmed it but I just wanted to enjoy his program. Sorry!

I was happy that we gave him a big ovation, he deserves it. He's getting faster going into the 3A and seems really motivated and enjoying his new SP. He looked confident and happy.

i'm very happy for you :biggrin: what is his new layout?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you!

Yes, he only did his new SP with the "Mood" music. Wanted so bad to see the charro costume but guess we'll have to wait. BTW, didn't notice he had a white bow tie until I saw the ig stories video, it gets kinda lost since it's white over white.

Thank you for the report!:clap: I would never take videos either when at a show or a comp, I need to lose myself "in the moment".

@elektrablue, the fancams are in Donovan's IG stories, so I can't link them. FS IG stories did not repost them (probably because they are not Donovan's actual videos).

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
we may not be near him, but we have a lot of love, good food and coffee :biggrin: so yes, come to Bergamo:biggrin:

He came to this side of the pond several times for JGP, also for Nebelhorn 2 years ago, so the possiblity is not to be excluded! :biggrin:

It's pretty frustrating that there is no way to link the stories. You should just follow his account, then his stories will be visible!!!

MGstyle

Medalist

MGstyle

Medalist
On Facebook, Ice World Santa Fé posted a video of Saturday's exhibition and it's definitely better than mine :

https://www.facebook.com/474945832634893/posts/2118457991616994/

Fantastic! Surely it will be more polished and details elaborated, but looks great, tailor made for the personality of Donovan :love: a bit worried about the very late jump combination in such a high energy program, though, I hope he does plenty of cardio training for that :eek::

Grap74

On the Ice
Fantastic! Surely it will be more polished and details elaborated, but looks great, tailor made for the personality of Donovan :love: a bit worried about the very late jump combination in such a high energy program, though, I hope he does plenty of cardio training for that :eek::

Well, his stamina is great. Mexico City's altitude is hard for many but Donovan didn't seem to lose his breath so hopefully he'll be fine. Glad he's challenging himself. Can't wait to see how his program evolves!