Donovan Carrillo | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm so happy he keeps improving! :hap10: now he just have to hold it together in the big competitions

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
DON´T TALK ABOUT THAT COMPETITION!, IT WAS HELD IN MY CITY I COULD GO BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THIS YEAR WOULD BE IN MONTERREY, I DIDN´T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!, I COULD MEET DONOVAN ALONG WITH ANDREA AND OTHER SKATERS!, :curse: MY LIFE! :palmf::drama::(:sad21::cry:, congratulations Donovan... :sad4:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
DON´T TALK ABOUT THAT COMPETITION!, IT WAS HELD IN MY CITY I COULD GO BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THIS YEAR WOULD BE IN MONTERREY, I DIDN´T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!, I COULD MEET DONOVAN ALONG WITH ANDREA AND OTHER SKATERS!, :curse: MY LIFE! :palmf::drama::(:sad21::cry:, congratulations Donovan... :sad4:

:ghug:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Oh no! How disappointing! I had a similar thing happen and was SO frustrated! Hope you get to see him in the future!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can I say I’m also liking Donovan’s product pitches on IG (and I’m glad he appears to have sponsors)?

Get someone to look at you the way Donovan looks at his dulce matcha:biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I found this article in which Donovan confirms he is going to Golden Spin :hap10:

i'm happy to see him again and sooner than expected! it's also good for him and his nerves getting competitions more often

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Birthday, Donovan!

:dance3::clap::dance3:

Feliz Cumpleaños, too:clap:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Good luck to Donovan in Golden Spin (I hope he can get the FS TES, so he can enjoy the 4CC without pressure) :hap10:
Last year Donovan participated in the nutcracker exhibition, I suppose this year there will be some other Christmas event in Mexico. :hap85:

:thank: Thanks for keeping Donovan's fanfest (wow, we are going 22 pages and we will continue adding) :yes2:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Donovan interview before Golden Spin https://www.informador.mx/deportes/...pase-al-Campeonato-Mundial-20191126-0120.html :

"I close 2019 with the Golden Spin of Zagreb, from December 4 to 7, where I will look for the World Championship qualification, which will be in March in Montreal, Canada. I will try to make two Triple Axel jumps in the long program. We are 33 skaters who are going to look for the ticket to the World Championship, and the way to do it is through a score. I am training quadruple jumps. I managed to land one in the National Championship, that was an objective, and what follows is to try it in the Four Continents Championship in Korea, which will be from February 3 to 9 ”.

:cheer: Skaters from Mexico, Argentina and Peru at Golden Spin Zagreb 2019 :cheer:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Donovan interview before Golden Spin https://www.informador.mx/deportes/...pase-al-Campeonato-Mundial-20191126-0120.html :

"I close 2019 with the Golden Spin of Zagreb, from December 4 to 7, where I will look for the World Championship qualification, which will be in March in Montreal, Canada. I will try to make two Triple Axel jumps in the long program. We are 33 skaters who are going to look for the ticket to the World Championship, and the way to do it is through a score. I am training quadruple jumps. I managed to land one in the National Championship, that was an objective, and what follows is to try it in the Four Continents Championship in Korea, which will be from February 3 to 9 ”.

:cheer: Skaters from Mexico, Argentina and Peru at Golden Spin Zagreb 2019 :cheer:

from the protocols it looks like he landed his 3A but fell on the combo. let's cross our fingers for tomorrow:pray: