Donovan Carrillo | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

CuhyShoma

Rinkside
I was looking for the results of the Mexico nationals without success :scratch2: , but I discovered the Open Mexico was broadcast live two months ago by Ice Dome Juriquilla (already at that time Donovan had retaken the double axel in the short program) :eek:

https://web.facebook.com/ICEDOMEJURIQUILLA/videos/2023437117968045/

In his facebook page, Donovan has shared the videos of his short and free programs of this weekend, is good to know that he is recovering from his injury (only double axel)

:cheer:

I hope that Donovan can keep practicing his 3A soon, and that he recovers from your injury. :hap10:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Donovan has received many greetings for his birthday on social networks, some shared by Instatory :hb:

I hope he recovers completely soon, I hope he can compete again in 4CC and with luck in Junior Worlds and Worlds :pray:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Donovan participated in "Broadway On Ice" at the ice rink in Villa Hermosa two days ago (he presented 3 min of his free program as an EX), and he shared a short video in instagram practicing the 3 axel :eeking:

There were some comments about scores required for Worlds and 4CC in the Mexican Skaters thread, and here goes Donovan:

2019 Junior Worlds: minimun TES requirements for SP 23 - FS 42 in JGP Bratislava TES SP 31.48 and TES FS 53.98 :yahoo:
4 CC 2019: (TES 2017-2018 season in senior event) SP 28 - FS 48 in 2018 Senior Worlds TES SP 35.63 and TES FS 66.85 :hap10:
Worlds 2019: (TES 2017-2018 season in senior event) SP 36 - FS 66, considering his results last year, he is missing 0.37 :cry: Due to the difference in the rules for the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons, the required minimum scores have been adjusted separately for scores reached in the 2017-18 and the 2018-19 season, for events this season TES SP 34 and TES FS 64 ... Can Donovan get TES 34 in 4 CC 2019? :drama:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Donovan was considered in the list "The Mexican sportsmen who made history in 2018" by MarcaClaro https://www.marca.com/claro-mx/otros-deportes/2018/12/31/5c2584f4268e3e11068b456d.html :

"2018 was a successful year for the Mexican sport, in which the performances of Aztec athletes in disciplines in which the country had not shone before, DONOVAN CARRILLO: The native of Jalisco put the figure skating in the orbit of the Mexicans. of making history by becoming the first athlete in our country to qualify for the final of a World Cup of Figure Skating".

Good luck in Mentor Torun Cup! :hap10:

ejnsofi

Final Flight

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:sad21:

Hope it’s not an injury.:pray:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Please, don't panic, Donovan was in a Christmas EX in December and although he published in IG story that he thanked the brand of sports tape that sponsors him (yes, finally Donovan has sponsors :yes2: ) on his Facebook fan page there is a video of yesterday in which he sends greetings and invites to skate in his ice rink in Leon Guanajuato :eeking:

Maybe he has decided to take it easy and just participate in 4CC and junior worlds :think: (like Andrea), he is a great skater, he said his goal is Beijing 2022, so slow but safe :agree:

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Donovan appears on the list of 4CC participants (crossing fingers so that he remains healthy until then)

:giveup:

karlamsloki

Rinkside
I was so excited to see Donovan’s name in the SP groups when I checked it. I’m so happy that he’s gets to compete. I follow him on insta and he’s seems to landing the 3A pretty consistently now so I hope he nails in his SP.

Buena Suerte Donovan!!!