Fischer/ Malerte-Paquette CAN
D'alessandro/Waddell CAN
Markova/Dazé BUL
Fear/Waddell GB
Fukase/Tateno ***

Please complete the list.

1critic

On the Ice
Why does everybody want to go to Montreal? It's a virtual hungers games there right now.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's Fisher/Malette-Paquette.

And also, are you sure that Natascha Collier/Philippe Marchand are together? I know that they were skating together in 2016-17, but she's been on IPS for a while and her bio was last updated on in February this year.

peepsquick

Final Flight
They must offer services worth their while. They seem to offer dedicated skaters an infrastructure, organization and support they can lean on to concentrate on improving. One of the key remarks you gather from different interviews from skaters at Gadbois is that they are led to mature as skaters but also as people.
It seems to work for now.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Justyna PLUTOWSKA and Jeremie FLEMIN of Poland. They have a Youtube channel J&J on Ice.

Their ISU bio hasn't been updated, but they are definitely in Montreal.

------

Also, D'alessandro/Waddell train in Toronto. They list M/F as a choreographer.

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Bronsard/Bouaraguia (juniors) who have one of my favourite junior FD this year, also train in Montreal.

1904sk8

On the Ice
An amazing day at Canadian JR Nationals for team gadbois. Three of the top 6 teams are from montreal. L/L won their 3rd title with their RD, FD, and total score all being world records (if they were competing internationally-I know their was some inflation because its nationals). The other 2 junior teams look rlly strong too. Looking forward to see what team gadbois can accomplish at senior canadian nationals, US nationals, and Euros.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The bronze medal junior team at Nationals (D'Alessandro/Waddell) also get choreography from Romain and Marie-France.

1904sk8

On the Ice
I honestly think gadbois should be an example of how to run these large training camps in any discipline. They try to give each team good choreography, there is no blatant favoritism, they support all their teams. It seems the environment there is very good. It is obviously very effective too.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Harris/Chan AUS
Fukase/Cho JPN
Chen/Sun CHN
Garabedian/Proulx Senecal ARM

Hopefully we will get to see the ice dance showcase on Monday.