Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids" | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids"

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
They did not show the final placements, probably because it doesn't matter.

Why?? :coffee: As for me, they showed me everything. I can show you.

in Russian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtdlJg-cGAw&t=1h43m34s

in English:

1. Arseni Fedotov - 11.66 (Averbukh)
2. Nastya Zinina - 11.64 (Navka)
3. Sofia Akatieva - 11.58 (Kostomarov)
4. Liza Berestovskaya - 11.46 (Navka)
5. Mark Lukin - 11.26 (Averbukh)
6. Maxim Belyavsky - 11.06 (Trankov)
---------------------------------------------
7-8 Maria Markholia - 11.02 (Trankov)
7-8 Lena Karpova - 11.02 (Trankov)
9. Nikon Asenkin - 10.98 (Kostomarov)

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Haha, I was just kidding around. I'm a big Yagudin fan and I enjoy him in the show. You are right though, we have no idea how he would be as a judge. As far as Tarasova (and some other judges), I just really dislike how she veers off into these stories about knowing someone's coach or knowing the job other coaches do, or good ole days, and in general talking about unrelated things vs. critiquing the skate at hand, etc. Still very enjoyable show so I don't mind at all, but it's just a pet peeve of mine :)

Well, I like Yagudin - that is why I don't even think about "getting rid of TAT"... :coffee:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Agree, but didn't she score 3rd? Behind Nastya Zinina and Arseni Fedotov? And I think Mark Lukin was a bit underscored.
I kind of lost track of the placements. Was it:
1. Arseni Fedotov
2. Nastya Zinina
3. Sofia Akatieva
4. Mark Lukin?
They did not show the final placements, probably because it doesn't matter.

The funniest thing was that Sotnikova gave 6.0 to a kid who didn't deserve it and then to be consistent was stuck with this 6 until the end of the show.
Her marks appeared random and completely misaligned with other judges.
And Karponosov looks like Nosferatu lol
And I agree with many that Evgenia’s strength is not show hosting.

It's
1. Fedotov
2. Zinina (disagree with her here but WHATEVER....)
3. Akatieva
4. Berestovskaya

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I would definitely put Sofia Akatieva well above Zinina. Zinina is a pretty girl, but I felt she is overrated since last round. Sofia has better jumps, better nuance in her performance, better choreography, and skated in a different style from her competitive short program. And she's another Eteri's girl???:shocked:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I would definitely put Sofia Akatieva well above Zinina. Zinina is a pretty girl, but I felt she is overrated since last round. Sofia has better jumps, better nuance in her performance, better choreography, and skated in a different style from her competitive short program. And she's another Eteri's girl???:shocked:

She's "another Eteri's girl". Although that's not being very fair to her. She won Russia's basic novice championship with a record score, over 30 points more than any previous winner had received.

Pretty much the most talented skater in history. Quad potential on every single jump, 3A potential also.

russianfan

Match Penalty

factory is working :rock:

Manitou

Medalist

Vasya Kaganovskaya and Ilya Vladimirov definitely rose a level above everybody else this evening. Magic!
Isn't she two years older than other girls on the show? Two years makes a cosmic difference.
My favourites, Alissa Ovsiankina and Fedor Oriekhov shared 2nd place with another wonderful surprise - Nastya Lukinskaya and Grisha Rodin.
I can't express how much I love this show. After Olympics this is my most favourite skating show this season. I can't wait for the next Sunday already.

Lana05

Final Flight
And Trankov there says that they are his last hope in SPB after football club Zenit lost chances for league of champions and hockey club SKA SBB lost in play-offs for A Cup of Gagarin in KHL...
C'mon, Max, you are from Perm. You should be proud of Amkar being in Premier league :laugh:
I also like that pair a lot, hopr they won't hurt his heart as Zenit and SKA;)

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
So...

1. Kaganovskaya, Vladimirov - 11.28 (Trankov)
2-3. Rumak, Goncharov - 11.06 (Kostomarov)
2-3. Ovsyankina, Orekhov - 11.06 (Averbukh)
4. Lukinskaya, Rodin - 11.02 (Navka)
5. Kuznetsova, Antyshev - 11.00 (Trankov)
6. Pokrasnetieva, Makarov - 10.90 (Averbukh)
7. Eremenko, Samokhin - 10.88 (Averbukh)
8. Gazizova, Mikhailov - 10.82 (Kostomarov)
9. Petrova, Cherevatyuk - 10.74 (Navka)

Manitou

Medalist
So...

1. Kaganovskaya, Vladimirov - 11.28 (Trankov)
2-3. Rumak, Goncharov - 11.06 (Kostomarov)
2-3. Ovsyankina, Orekhov - 11.06 (Averbukh)
4. Lukinskaya, Rodin - 11.02 (Navka)
5. Kuznetsova, Antyshev - 11.00 (Trankov)
6. Pokrasnetieva, Makarov - 10.90 (Averbukh)
7. Eremenko, Samokhin - 10.88 (Averbukh)
8. Gazizova, Mikhailov - 10.82 (Kostomarov)
9. Petrova, Cherevatyuk - 10.74 (Navka)

I probably missed it because of my limited Russian - what is the main prize of this competition?

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
I probably missed it because of my limited Russian - what is the main prize of this competition?

As far as I remember, the winners get some money which they can spend on improving, on their skating. I think it will be a card from the bank.

Lana05

Final Flight
Is there any videos of dance teams from this show particiating in competitions?

I guess I am the only one who is more interested in dance pairs there because they are not that hyped and known as single skaters in a show