Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids" | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids"

Manitou

Medalist
It is said, that the "Ice Age. Kids" show will start again on TV on March 31

judges: Tarasova and others
coaches: Averbukh, Navka, Kostomarov, Trankov
hosts: Yagudin and Alla Mikheyeva

https://riafan.ru/1163626-stali-izvestny-vedushie-novogo-sezona-lednikovyi-period-deti

Have no clue who Alla Mikheyeva is and I was quietly hoping for Elena Radionova. I like Zhenya, but I don't think she was good last year as a host. She didn't have a good interaction with the kids, you have to have a special talent for that. Yagudin was fantastic, he is a born showman and I am glad he is staying.
Any news on the last year's winners? How is Liza Berestovska doing? Or Kaganovskaya/Vladimirov? Or Pokrasneteva/Makarov?
Are they progressing?

Elucidus

Match Penalty
Any news on the last year's winners? How is Liza Berestovska doing? Or Kaganovskaya/Vladimirov? Or Pokrasneteva/Makarov?
Are they progressing?
Berestovskaya had pains in her back - so they decided to take pause and skipped all last comps. The last video I saw with her was where she participated in some photosession in a new skating dress. I hope it means they healed her back issues atleast.
As for others - idk.

siela

On the Ice
Have no clue who Alla Mikheyeva is and I was quietly hoping for Elena Radionova. I like Zhenya, but I don't think she was good last year as a host. She didn't have a good interaction with the kids, you have to have a special talent for that. Yagudin was fantastic, he is a born showman and I am glad he is staying.
Are they progressing?

Kaganovskaya/Vladimirov have split. They are both with new partners now. Kaganovskaya is skating with Angelopol, they did not have many competitions this season and it is difficult to tell how good they will be. Vladimirov is skating with Aleksova. They did Russian Cup events this autumn and were quite good for a very new team. I hope to see them at Russian elder nationals next week.

As for Pokrasneteva/Makarov, the rumors are they are returning to the show for the second season. Probably we will be able to see them this Sunday.

Manitou

Medalist
Kaganovskaya/Vladimirov have split. They are both with new partners

O goodness! They were so fit for each other. My favorite team. I was so looking forward to them growing and developing.
There seemed to be a personal chemistry between them. They were so connected to each other. I wonder what went wrong.

P.s. I looked up and found that Vasilisa (still with Ilia) was 7th in Advanced Novices at Toruń Cup this season. But it was still with Ilia, so the split must have happened very recently. Plus, as I compare her 2018/19 results with the previous seasons, there must have been some sudden regression in their development.

http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/5053.html

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Have no clue who Alla Mikheyeva is

Oh, Allochka Mikheyeva is a great skater! :coffee:

She skated in a pair with Maxim Victorovich Marinin (2014)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISRCb2XnZgw
Later Mikheyeva skated with them in the "Ice Age" tour
https://www.instagram.com/p/5KGWuEpGDi/

In 2016 she was a host in the "Ice Age" TV show in a pair with Yagudin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BK59SQojJcY/
"Guys, you are so cool, but I already have a fellow!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMJKk9ylQAG/
she: let's just say "yes"!
he: yes!
she: yes!
he: yes??
she: yes!!
they: yes, yes!
she: bye!
he: bye! see you on Saturday!
she: see you on Saturday!
she sends kisses
he: I just can't do like this. Yes. See you on Saturday.

well, when she was a host, some people kept writing: "take away Mikheyeva!"

Usually Alla works with Ivan Urgant. She is a reporter in his "Night Urgant" TV show.

"Ice Age. Kids" - 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvl9nUelW7x/

moriel

Record Breaker
Just in case this was not brought out, this show is the one with the "spread your legs, its easy" announcement
(which was removed after public outrage)

tempo

On the Ice
They didn't take Dzepka :sarcasm: All you need to know about level of judges there :drama:

They will return to her candidacy later if some of the coaches fail to complete the team formation.
I hope she will be in the project :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Is TAT CSKA centric?
Which rinks do the contestants come from?
I remember some of them from the many live streams on JuniorTV.
It is just a show, but perhaps the kids expect miracles (or rather their parents) like 'being discovered on TV'??

Orlov

Medalist
They didn't take Dzepka :sarcasm: All you need to know about level of judges there :drama:

They will probably take it later.

Just this year they decided not to take all at once. This is correct as it seems to me. They will make the final choice after seeing all the kids. It simple math - in the end, 36 singles and couples should be selected. This time they took only 11 - very little. If the same amount will be next time, then they will have to recruit 14 of those who have not taken.

Elucidus

Match Penalty
Well, maybe it was because most of judges there are ice dancers - and from ice dancers point of view Dzepka's skating skills are nothing special :shrug: Idk how typical such skills are there tbh, since I don't watch ice dance, - but I suspect SS standarts are much higher there.

Orlov

Medalist
Well, maybe it was because most of judges there are ice dancers - and from ice dancers point of view Dzepka's skating skills are nothing special :shrug: Idk how typical such skills are there tbh, since I don't watch ice dance, - but I suspect SS standarts are much higher there.

Don't worry :) Our insider from this project - Irina Sharova (sister of the FS-photographer Sharov) aka user irishkin on fso-forum write that Dzepka then was taken at the end. Casting has already ended, they showed us the record (and next Sunday too).

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I am so glad to see Evelina and Ilya again. I think many people remember their wonderful dance to music "La-La-land".

Evelina matured, the couple improved markedly and became more confident.

My only concern with them is that Evelina is already the same height (almost) as Ilya and she is 2 years younger.
However, he seems like he might have a big growth spurt at 14 or 15 a la Ilya Skirda or Georgy Kunitsa.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Don't worry :) Our insider from this project - Irina Sharova (sister of the FS-photographer Sharov) aka user irishkin on fso-forum write that Dzepka then was taken at the end. Casting has already ended, they showed us the record (and next Sunday too).

Anything about Zhilina? :pray: