Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids" | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids"

Manitou

Medalist
Are they going to publish it? It’s 8:00PM PST and still nothing on YouTube. There are several single performances I have watched already, but still no entire show.

tempo

On the Ice
Are they going to publish it? It’s 8:00PM PST and still nothing on YouTube. There are several single performances I have watched already, but still no entire show.

The whole show should appear later there:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4UofAt2BXnOhn7L2Nu4GHeBVQJ_a4z_r
They showed only cutted version on TV (1.5 hours instead of 2) because of live hockey game with overtime and bullits (Russian team won bronze at WC). I hope there will be full version on youtube.

Participants videos (without cuts):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4UofAt2BXnPh5JA5x_vJXQryBilh18Lb

ADD. The whole show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL_Y_iE9PgY

Next week there will be final, short program of all the participants (6 girls, 5 boys and 5 dance pairs). Then only free program will stay for us at the last show of this season.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
(about Evdokia Kryuchkova and Platon Zubkov)
They tell their number is a tribute to Notre-Dame Cathedral. Trankov says one of their moms asked him to make such a tribute for this pair.

(about Arina Gorshenina and Veniamin Bashurov)
Yagudin: Tatiana Anatolievna, why did you give relatively low scores?
Tarasova: It is because their skating is very dirty. Very, very dirty.
Yagudin: But they are very, very small.

(for those who has to leave)
Yagudin: Life only begins for you.
Tarasova: No. Life has begun for them long ago. You shouldn't think you have much time. You shouldn't think so. We are always short of time. You should practice now, and you need a good result now. I suggest that you don't waste time. Spring and summer are a wonderful time to develop your skills, because competitions for children already begin in September, in August. Good luck!

Manitou

Medalist
By the number of YouTube views Evelina and Ilya are far ahead of everybody. I agree. I love that couple and I’m super happy to see them again. But by watching them I am also discovering other wonderful couples I never heard of: Shinkarenko/Mikhailov or Pilipienko/Nikolaev. And I knew Filimonova/Suslov from last year and I am glad to see them again.
This show is one of my most favorite shows ever.

Coming back to Evelina/Ilya, I am worried about one thing, which might be nothing and nonexistent, but for now I do worry. Ilya is three years older than Evelina, but he is the same height and he appears to have a shorter body type. Evelina appears to be a girl who will have a regular body growth, while I am afraid it may not be the case with Ilya.
It may lead to a similar uncomfortable discrepancy like with the Hawayeks.
But again - I hope it’s completely baseless.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
By the number of YouTube views Evelina and Ilya are far ahead of everybody. I agree. I love that couple and I’m super happy to see them again. But by watching them I am also discovering other wonderful couples I never heard of: Shinkarenko/Mikhailov or Pilipienko/Nikolaev. And I knew Filimonova/Suslov from last year and I am glad to see them again.
This show is one of my most favorite shows ever.

Coming back to Evelina/Ilya, I am worried about one thing, which might be nothing and nonexistent, but for now I do worry. Ilya is three years older than Evelina, but he is the same height and he appears to have a shorter body type. Evelina appears to be a girl who will have a regular body growth, while I am afraid it may not be the case with Ilya.
It may lead to a similar uncomfortable discrepancy like with the Hawayeks.
But again - I hope it’s completely baseless.
I am very much a fan of Shinkarenko/Mikhailov
Both of their programs (last episode and this one) are divine and they have a lovely relationship. Their lifts are very difficult and creative.
She does seems to mess steps at times but Averbukh does give them quite complicated programs.

Manitou

Medalist
Pilipienko/Nikolaev are catchy and funny. I liked them very much

Yes. Polina's attitude was infectious. And her acting was really entertaining.

I checked novice results at Toruń Mentor Cup last January and to my surprise I found that Pokrasneteva/Makarov won the 1st place beating Shinkarenko/Mikhailov by 5 points, who were in 3rd. Which is surprising, as Shinkarenko/Mikhailov got higher points last night on "Ice Age Kids" and I thought they had higher ranking than Evelina/Ilya.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Yes. Polina's attitude was infectious. And her acting was really entertaining.

I checked novice results at Toruń Mentor Cup last January and to my surprise I found that Pokrasneteva/Makarov won the 1st place beating Shinkarenko/Mikhailov by 5 points, who were in 3rd. Which is surprising, as Shinkarenko/Mikhailov got higher points last night on "Ice Age Kids" and I though they had higher ranking than Evelina/Ilya.
It's Shinkarenko/Mikhailov's 1st season together (he came to Ice Age Kids last season with another girl) while Evelina/Ilya have been together longer.

Manitou

Medalist
So there was some discussion between Tarasova and Yagudin about why Pokrasnetseva/Makarov were scored below others. I didn’t really understand much, so can somebody translate what they were saying? Thank you!

MMisMis

On the Ice
Country
Russia
So there was some discussion between Tarasova and Yagudin about why Pokrasnetseva/Makarov were scored below others. I didn’t really understand much, so can somebody translate what they were saying? Thank you!

I'm afraid he was snide and picky about the technical evaluation. If strongly to reduce, something like this.
Yagudin (in a low voice): - Did Figaro turn out there, here? Twizzle there, there...
TAT: - Everything about the technical side was fine. Well, there's a little bit of separation, whatever. For example twizzle performance...
Yagudin: - when ride single "Mistake? This is important", went dancing on ice "it doesn't matter"...