Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids" | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids"

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Maybe Tarasova knew, maybe she didn't. He tells about that tennis ball not for the first time. :)

It was said, that Tarasova "should leave this show immediately". Sorry, but for me it sounds almost like "they would better send their kid to an orphanage", even though I can't say, that I like everything about Tarasova. This team is almost a family indeed.

We think we can judge Tarasova, can judge Medvedeva... (Yet Yagudin doesn't think, that people who come to his Instagram with weird advices, are polite to him. So he doesn't think he must be polite to them.)

I think Tarasova will stay with them, if she feels she can do it in her age. I think Medvedeva will stay with them till the end of this "season". The same was with Mikheyeva in 2016: people were writing they didn't like her, the hosts just had to keep working till the end, to do all they could and to be patient.

Tulipstar

Medalist
I think Medvedeva does quite well. She had a difficult task in the first two episodes where her task was to talk to kids who had just lost.
She's nice to the kids and it's not like she has low energy or anything like that.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Liza and Sofia were both wonderful this week and while Liza had the 3-3-3 vs. Sofia's 3-3, Sofia also had the rippons on all the triples plus solo triple flip rather than triple loop. I think Sonya actually performed more than Liza this time! :eek:: and yet only one can win :cry:

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Before her skating Sofia Akatieva shows a present which was sent to her by a fan from China.

tars

Record Breaker
that definitely wasn't "juniorish"..
She said, she presents a bird enjoying life in the beginning, then suddenly she is hit by a car and using all the strength left she manages to come back to her chicks and dies in the end.
Heavy, but beautifully perfomed idea, bravo Sofia! :clapper:

EDIT: I'm watching 10yo kid skating for the third time and I'm deeply moved each time.
Either there is something wrong with me or figure skating is the most amazing sport ever. :luv17:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Nastya Zinina's program, a thank-you to her mom, was beautiful! she gave a rose to her mom, who was crying! Proud mama, for good reason!!
BUT, a higher score than Akatieva? I don't think that was warranted... in artistry, perhaps, but not technically. Also, who was cut this week?

Jrhamstercat89

Rinkside
New plan: get rid of TAT, keep Yagudin as the main judge lol. Some of the comments Tarasova makes are just random nonsense thats irrelevant to anything, it's almost amusing. Also, I enjoyed Evgeniya in this episode, she seemed more relaxed and lovely with the kids.

Akatieva, Berestovskaya and Zinina are going to be top 3, aren't they.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
"Perhaps artistically"? No, no. Especially not artistically.

I assume they just want to pretend there are more than 2 competitors. Zinina is... Well below.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Yeah, that's probably right. But Berestovskaya and Akatieva are wayyyy far ahead of anyone else. there... Zinina is a year older than them too, and outshone by them...
however, Nastya's done very well for herself so far in here

Jrhamstercat89

Rinkside
Judges seem to enjoy Zinina, I can't possibly understand how she can be getting higher tech scores than Liza and Sofia.

Side note: I love that there is a place we can talk about this show!!! Where I live, I don't think people know figure skating is a thing.