Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids" | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Russian TV Show "Ice Age Kids"

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Adelina, you don't have to give out so many 6.0s.... :palmf: and especially not in artistry to that very icky Despacito program with all the twerking and flirting with the choreographer, just ew...

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh I knew it was coming for Lena but I liked her :cry:

madison

Record Breaker
Could someone tell me if they eliminated the cuties Evelyne and Ilya? They were the best in ice dance....:shocked:

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
New plan: get rid of TAT, keep Yagudin as the main judge lol. Some of the comments Tarasova makes are just random nonsense thats irrelevant to anything, it's almost amusing.

Lol. I guess there is a problem about this plan: you'd better not tell Yagudin about it. You know, we are not TAT who may say any random words to him. I also think... he is really fine with TAT.

Why do you think he would be a good judge? He is playful, who knows what random tricks the judges will be doing in such a case... :coffee:

tars

Record Breaker
Watched all, Akatieva was absolute #1 for me today. Very special skate, very special program. :clapper:

Elucidus

Match Penalty
I really hope final part of the show will be judged by spectators. I can't stand current "judging". Especially considering that usually half of judges are dancers and they talk over marks just before announcing them - which absolutely prohibited for any respected judge :drama:
At least they did their job more or less fair in regards to those who were eliminated.. so far :sarcasm:

Jrhamstercat89

Rinkside
Lol. I guess there is a problem about this plan: you'd better not tell Yagudin about it. You know, we are not TAT who may say any random words to him. I also think... he is really fine with TAT.

Why do you think he would be a good judge? He is playful, who knows what random tricks the judges will be doing in such a case... :coffee:

Haha, I was just kidding around. I'm a big Yagudin fan and I enjoy him in the show. You are right though, we have no idea how he would be as a judge. As far as Tarasova (and some other judges), I just really dislike how she veers off into these stories about knowing someone's coach or knowing the job other coaches do, or good ole days, and in general talking about unrelated things vs. critiquing the skate at hand, etc. Still very enjoyable show so I don't mind at all, but it's just a pet peeve of mine :)

Amei

Record Breaker
Sorry to say, but my teeth hurt listening to Zhenya in this show. She's complete mismatch as a host. :hopelessness:

I want to see her dressed as an adult she's 18, the little girl styling is awkward looking

moriel

Record Breaker
off: sotnikova looks kinda chubby
not sure if this is the show stuff or she gained weight?

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I think she "gained weight" for several years now, looking at her Ice Age show with the actor partner in 2016, she was much fuller than 2014. However, she looked different in different costumes, even during that time. So I think at least part of it is the camera. Even Evgenia appears to have a chubby face here.

off: sotnikova looks kinda chubby
not sure if this is the show stuff or she gained weight?

Manitou

Medalist
Watched all, Akatieva was absolute #1 for me today. Very special skate, very special program. :clapper:

Agree, but didn't she score 3rd? Behind Nastya Zinina and Arseni Fedotov? And I think Mark Lukin was a bit underscored.
I kind of lost track of the placements. Was it:
1. Arseni Fedotov
2. Nastya Zinina
3. Sofia Akatieva
4. Mark Lukin?
They did not show the final placements, probably because it doesn't matter.

The funniest thing was that Sotnikova gave 6.0 to a kid who didn't deserve it and then to be consistent was stuck with this 6 until the end of the show.
Her marks appeared random and completely misaligned with other judges.
And Karponosov looks like Nosferatu lol
And I agree with many that Evgenia’s strength is not show hosting.