Status
Not open for further replies.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi folks,

Just a friendly blanket reminder :pray:

Please keep ALL competition chat in the Competition forums until the entire event is over. This includes scores, starting orders, elements, GOES, links to videos, etc.

You may discuss a skater's performance in their individual Fan Fest folder as long as you are not comparing them to other skaters or posting general event info until the competition is over.

Thanks for you understanding and for supporting Golden Skate!

Lana05

Final Flight
Ahh, we need fan fests for Petr Gumennik and Andrei Lazukin. I fee both of them could amaze us in the future. Andrei scored higher at Lombardia with bronze than winner of US IC winner. And Petr just won with the highest FS score among junior men in Canada!
Which is his second JGP?

TGee

Record Breaker
JGP Ljubljana is Gumennik's 2nd JGP
It may still be better to move him to the last JGP in Armenia.

Why pile on an already packed event?

Petr was so strong in Richmond. He deserves a good opportunity to come into the JGP final with two golds.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Samarin's Nepela SP had actual choreo and he actually performed it, yay! But this is obviously too early an event for him after his summer health problems. Sasha's coaching team, please learn from your mistakes and don't force his form this time! Who is training Voronov right now, anyway? Why do an 3Lz and hit the boards instead of his favourite 3Lo? Kolyada so far seems to be skating in his own competition but let's wait and see on Saturday.

Rina Rin

Rinkside
It may still be better to move him to the last JGP in Armenia.
Why pile on an already packed event?
Petr was so strong in Richmond. He deserves a good opportunity to come into the JGP final with two golds.
When Gumennik went to Canada many said that he was not lucky with the event. Because there will be Gogolev and he is a dangerous opponent especially at home. But Petr did it. I hope he will continue to perform well.

TGee

Record Breaker
When Gumennik went to Canada many said that he was not lucky with the event. Because there will be Gogolev and he is a dangerous opponent especially at home. But Petr did it. I hope he will continue to perform well.
I actually have a great deal of confidence in Petr too.

But like Gogolev, there will be tremendous pressure to get a second gold...and we already hear that he thinks to add a quad.

Thus the question is whether the RusFed sees him as many of us do, and changes their tactics to maximize his chances rather than putting it on him to succeed in a packed field.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Is it just me, or is it weird that we haven't seen any of the skaters from Vasilievski and Lavrenchuk's group yet? Samoilov is on the reserve national team. I thought that we'd have seen him compete at least once by now.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How many competitions does the Cup of Russia has? And how many time has a skater to compete to have a chance to qualify to national championship?

Five events and two counts towards qualification. It's like qualifying for the GPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.