2018-19 Russian Men's figure skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is he permanently with Plushenko or it’s just a camp?

His coach has moved to Plushenko's school. Now how involve Plushenko will be? No clue since Artem is technically still with Volkov and Plushenko still skates in tours.

Tulipstar

Medalist
Just rewatched Kolyada's 4Lz at Cup of China.
One of the best jumps of last season:thumbsup:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Senior Grand Prix assignments

Andrei Lazukin: Finland
Mikhail Kolyada: Finland and Russia
Alexey Erokhov: Finland and Russia
Artur Dmitriev: Russia
Sergei Voronov: Japan and Skate America
Dmitri Aliev: Japan and France
Alexander Samarin: Skate Canada and France

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
I look forward to watching Kolyada and Voronov compete. I wonder when we'll see Kovtun compete, I hope his return doesn't end up like Gachinski's. Speaking of Artur, does anyone know what happened with him? I recall that last year (at least I hope it was last year) before the season began, there were rumors he was returning, but no news after that. Is he still competing then or not, do we know?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I look forward to watching Kolyada and Voronov compete. I wonder when we'll see Kovtun compete, I hope his return doesn't end up like Gachinski's. Speaking of Artur, does anyone know what happened with him? I recall that last year (at least I hope it was last year) before the season began, there were rumors he was returning, but no news after that. Is he still competing then or not, do we know?

He skates in shows. Also moved back to St. Pete and coaches I wanna say within Mishin's group.
https://www.instagram.com/artur_gach/
This shows a list of his students and yeah, he coaches with Mishin http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/11.html

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When did he move? Could he have choreographed the program before he left, or has it been too long?

Maybe he choreographed Samoilov's programs before he left, idk honestly. I just know he is no longer at Plushy's. He left with Valeria Mikhailova. She posted it on her ask.fm page almost 3 weeks ago so it's been at least that long. Here's her page https://ask.fm/angel_Lera

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Samoilov....
Also, Vasilievski is listed as his choreographer but he and Lavrenchuk (who was listed as his 2nd coach) have moved to Sambo 70.

Rumor has it that Samoilov has followed Vasilievski to Sambo 70. I'm guessing to be trained under Lavrenchuk/Tsareva. Guess we will find out soon enough.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Rumor has it that Samoilov has followed Vasilievski to Sambo 70. I'm guessing to be trained under Lavrenchuk/Tsareva. Guess we will find out soon enough.

I believe, this is true. There are no pics on him on angelsofplushenko account. I checked it.

Plushy needs to spend more time on his academy......

mrrice

Record Breaker
I believe, this is true. There are no pics on him on angelsofplushenko account. I checked it.

Plushy needs to spend more time on his academy......

I think Plushy might be worried about money right now. His show makes him rich and until his Academy really takes off, I think he has bills to pay. I trust Plushy more than most coaches because he knows the sport from so many angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.