2018-19 Russian Men's figure skating | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Men's figure skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I loved Kovalev’s music choices, especially the LP. Hope to get a video soon.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I loved Kovalev’s music choices, especially the LP. Hope to get a video soon.

There are no videos. We will have to wait until the first competition in Moscow (Open championship of Moscow, September 3rd) or if he is assigned to a JGP, whichever comes first.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
There are no videos. We will have to wait until the first competition in Moscow (Open championship of Moscow, September 3rd) or if he is assigned to a JGP, whichever comes first.

I don’t know if I can wait. :hpull:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So for the boys after the LP, it looks like Rukhin and Gumennik are a shoo-in for at least 1 spot if not 2. Rukhin went clean in his FS with two 3a, Gumennik had a fall on the 2nd 3a otherwise clean.

Mozalev and Yablokov could very well get one. Kovalev possibly. A lot will depend on the form of Makar and Artur. If Makar and Artur aren't on the JGP, I say all 3 gets at least one. Murashov I would put behind all 3 of these guys but lets see the line up and sub list for Kaunas.

I think there is a good possiblity that Savosin gets beaten by both Rukhin and Gumennik if they get good GOE and PCS.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On the Russian forum, someone is already saying this should be taken away from Murashov but the only logical replacement would be Kovalev otherwise Gumennik would be doing 2 back to back events and the rest have no 3a :shrug: Guess that's what happens when half of your main team is MIA :slink:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
JGP Canada

Artem KOVALEV
Matvei VETLUGIN

Subs:
Petr GUMENNIK
Kirill IAKOVLEV
Andrei MOZALEV
Mikhail POLIANSKII
Egor RUKHIN
Evgeni SEMENENKO

No Yablokov in the subs at least :scratch2:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Golden Skaters,

Moving forward, it has been decided that ONLY Russia men will be discussed and/or mentioned in this thread. Please refrain from bringing up skaters from other countries. Please report any posts that do not apply - DO NOT ENGAGE.

The same will also apply to other national-based threads.

Thanks!

Hi folks,

Just an update to the above.

We will continue to allow folks to use other skater's names when used in a context of "stacking up" or a "mention" when needed. Please do not troll, bash, or randomly "inject" skaters' names when it is not related to the topic. Thanks!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Danielian heals the injury and should start at the later stages of the junior Grand Prix

Silver medalist of the World Junior Championship of the season-2017/18, Russian Arthur Danielian is on a recovery course after injury and plans to perform at the final stages of the junior Grand Prix series, RIA Novosti reported. Buyanova.

The series of junior Grand Prix starts on Thursday in the stage in Bratislava. The final stages will be held in October, and the Grand Prix finals will be held on December 6-9 in Vancouver.

"Artur has a minor injury, but it must be cured to the end. He had a bruise, and at the same time active growth began, so we take very cautious preparations for his entire training. First full recovery, then competition.

We are guided that he will still perform at two stages of the Grand Prix series, but on the last. I hope so, "said Buyanova.

Source: https://rsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20180822/1140742146.html

Status
Not open for further replies.