Horrific Hockey Bus Accident in Saskatchewan | Golden Skate

Horrific Hockey Bus Accident in Saskatchewan

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very tragic. This will really affect that community. If you know Junior Hockey you know the involvement these kids play in the community. This is a terrible loss. :pray:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is beyond horrific. So many young lives gone way too soon. :sad4: Hugs for the hometown & Canada.

millie

Medalist
Even sadder news, Parker Tobin was misidentified by the coroner as a survivor but later discouverd that Tobin is dead and the survivor was Xavier Labelle. Tobin’s parents had been by Xavier’s bedside since the accident thinking that it was their son who survived. So sad...Tobin’s parents are originally from my hometown.

Spinning

On the Ice
Deeply sadden by the news. My sincere condolences.

Every Parents Nightmare.

A few weeks ago the English Premiere League cancelled 8 games on Saturday due to severe weather. I know Canadian winter is more brutal. Just hope they'll fix the schedule to avoid future tragic accident!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
What a terrible tragedy. So many young lives lost:sad21:

millie

Medalist

Every Parents Nightmare.

A few weeks ago the English Premiere League cancelled 8 games on Saturday due to severe weather. I know Canadian winter is more brutal. Just hope they'll fix the schedule to avoid future tragic accident!

In Canada hockey is a winter sport with. Bad weather wasn’t the cause of this terrible accident, human error. The truck driver was supposed to stop at an intersection but didn’t. So sad...

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Have been following this tragedy on the news
I cannot even imagine.. my heart breaks for the families and the community
A thousand prayers

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Prayers Needed for Toronto and Humboldt

With the recent tragedy that befell the young Broncos Hockey team in Humboldt Saskatchewan on April 6 and the Horrific Van Attack that happened in Toronto this past Tuesday, prayers are needed for the families who lost their loved ones and those who were horribly injured, possibly for life. It's really been a horrible couple of weeks. My condolences and prayers to all affected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueXTBRRlFHo

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...van-attack-explainer-alek-minassian-1.4633893

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker

Every Parents Nightmare.

It wasn't the weather, it was a crash between a transport truck and a bus. So far no news on which driver was at fault