2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
What a weird choice for Junwan though...
He has such a good programs last season and now couple of warhorses.

It is a twinset, a blouse with maching cardigan:laugh:
I have to say that I laughed reading both these choices together, such a funny, sugary/romantic combo of programs, I wonder if there is a catch to this or there will be a literal translation (with puffy arms in both programs)

Nika09

On the Ice
I have to say that I laughed reading both these choices together, such a funny, sugary/romantic combo of programs, I wonder if there is a catch to this or there will be a literal translation (with puffy arms in both programs)

Let's hope for the first scenario...I guess?
I'm nervously curious about Junwan-Cinderella-Wilson trio!

(on the brighter side, no one complaining about R&J choice now, theory of relativity)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boyang Jin
FS: Hable con ella/ Ciudad de las Ideas, choreographed by Lori Nichol.
Here is a video from a local completion this weekend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS3Ybye1vaI

I think he has a good set of programs this year and it will highlight different qualities

(Thanks to folks from his FF for the info!)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Let's hope for the first scenario...I guess?
I'm nervously curious about Junwan-Cinderella-Wilson trio!

(on the brighter side, no one complaining about R&J choice now, theory of relativity)

I think that we have seen a lot of Cinderellas lately and Prince Charming is an interesting addition:), I do wonder how it will look like

shine

Record Breaker
Ooh, one program from Wilson and one from Shae-Lynn. But all I ask is that he not include Kissing You. So. Tired. Of. That. Song.

It doesn't say if it's RJ the OST or Prokofiev though. There is hope.

WesleyFox

Rinkside
I hadn't seen it in the thread; Gracie's FS is to Sarah Bareilles' She Used to be Mine.
I like the song. I'm not sure how it lends itself to competitive skating.

I hope Jeremy and Gracie can make something special out of it!

LRK

Record Breaker
I think that we have seen a lot of Cinderellas lately and Prince Charming is an interesting addition:), I do wonder how it will look like

I was thinking something similar - Cinderella is quite the unusual choice for a male skater. Everyone cares about Cinderella - no one thinks about the poor prince.;)

LRK

Record Breaker
I've seen both R&J and R&J ost, so I'm afraid it's the movie songs, but I'm hoping it's Prokofiev. Oh well, lol.

Which OST, though? Aren't there at least three? (Well, there may be more, but I don't suppose anyone is likely to be skating to the soundtrack of the Leslie Howard/Norma Shearer film, for example… )

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Which OST, though? Aren't there at least three? (Well, there may be more, but I don't suppose anyone is likely to be skating to the soundtrack of the Leslie Howard/Norma Shearer film, for example… )

I think that 3 are indeed the most popular ones: one from R&J from 1960s movie with Rota's score, one from DiCaprio/Danies one and one by Abel Korzeniowski (movie with Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth as R&J). I wonder which one was chosen for Cha's program:)

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Why would TCC give both Conrad & Jun the same music in the same season? I like R & J but geez, I think it’s the new post Olympic warhorse, POTO’s been replaced.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Correction: both skated to terrible versions of Carmen last season. Sorry, I had to.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Correction: both skated to terrible versions of Carmen last season. Sorry, I had to.

:laugh2: Although I really dislike the irritating voice from the female singer from Gabby's Carmen, the program was not entirely criticized by fans. To be fair, some loved it. My main problem is why she repeats it. :think:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Junhwan Cha

FS Romeo & Juliet (by Shae)

how original :rolleye:

more likely a uniform like costume for cinderella, prince charming style :rolleye: