Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 2018-19 State of European Men's skating

0 Not allowed!
    Obviously we're a ways away from Europeans, but it feels like the Euros men's podium could be much more competitive this year than it has been in some recent years, with some new or resurgent contenders outside of the Russian men and Javier Fernandez (who will be a big question mark until we actually see him, since he won't be competing beforehand).

Matteo and Deniss now have a few months to hopefully get that quad fully around.

4 Not allowed!
    i wasn't living in the realm of fantasy after all...(congrats matteo!)

0 Not allowed!
    with his skate from Golden Bear, Daniel Grassl would have been on the podium in SA, before Brezina, 4th in SC, 3rd in Finnland, 3rd at NHK, putting Rizzo in 4th

0 Not allowed!
    the future looks bright for my country, unluckily daniel is still a junior and we all know anything can happen (like he could wake up one morning and feeling austrian XD)

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Vladimir Litvintsev (Azerbajan) has achieved the minimum FS TES for Senior Worlds at Volvo Cup this week. He already had the the SP minimum from Minsk competition

Aleksandr Lebedev (Belarus) has achieved the FS minimum at Volvo Cup. He doesn't have the SP minimum yet but he was quite close, he needs to add 1.5 point.

0 Not allowed!
    Sondre Oddvoll Bøe has also got the SP TES for Worlds at Volvo Cup but to my knowledge he doesn't have the FS minimum.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DenissVFan View Post
    Sondre Oddvoll Bøe has also got the SP TES for Worlds at Volvo Cup but to my knowledge he doesn't have the FS minimum.
    yes, exactly.
    The FS minimum is 66 if using a 2017-18 result or 64 points on a 2018-19 result.
    His best FS TES from last season is 60.32. Therefore, he needs to achieve it this season. So far his best is 56.82 (Finland Trophy).

Always at Volvo Cup, Nikolaj Majorov (Sweden) has achived the minimum TES for Euros in the SP. He already had the FS minimum. His brother finished in top 10 last year, so Sweden have 2 spots

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6