Kamila Valieva | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
I suppose this routine was rehearsed perhaps only one time to get the musician to know Kamila. And she made up the skating by herself, improvising dance between her learned elements because she has this innate artistry.
Choreo was done by Eteri and Daniil, in advance.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Kamila is off to Minsk, January 4, to take part in the Zhulin show: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xdt98pisu/

team.kamilavalieva
Kamila will take part in the ice show of Aleksander Zhulin - “The Secret of the Christmas Tale” in Minsk. 4 January . 12:00 and 18:00 hours.
Also participating are Olympic champions Alexey Yagudin, Tat'yana Totmyanina and Maksim Marinin.
Viktoriya Sinitsyna and Nikita Katsalapov, Sarah Hurtado, Kiril Halyavin. ⛸

Greengemmonster

On the Ice
What a sweet girl! Lovely skating and lovely personality! Very excited to see how her career progresses! She's definitely someone special!

I find her skating so soothing.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Kamila showing what she is capable of athletically: https://www.instagram.com/p/B65ejBJp_HB

Pre show training from the Concert On Ice 2019 show in Germany most likely, but pretty powerful for such a slender skater: 3Lz+3T+3T+1Eu+3S and a gesture of proud accomplishment, Trusova's antics obviously rubbed off on Kamila ;-)

Azikin

Medalist
Don't know if we can see her 4T. Wish her full recovery before the world junior.

She said she's not doing quads anymore, so it's not probable. We'll see in the future, she may need to reconsider to stay competitive...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
She said she's not doing quads anymore, so it's not probable. We'll see in the future, she may need to reconsider to stay competitive...

I hope her injury doesn't have such serious consequences. Anna suffered a complicated fracture, but was able to gain quads, so let's wish Kamila the same. If she will have to face Alisa without quads again at junior worlds, it would be truly thrilling.

Decoder

On the Ice

What? I guess you meant she said she won't be doing quads this season, right?