Kamila Valieva | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Valiyeva grateful to her coaches for the victory at the National Championship among juniors

The winner of the Russian Championship among juniors Kamila Valieva thanked her whole coaching team.

“ I sincerely thank my coaches Eteri Georgiyevna, Daniil Markovich, Sergey Viktorovich and Sergey Alexandrovich for your invaluable work, thanks for everything you have invested in me, for your support, for your well-organized work ”, Valiyeva wrote.

“ I also want to congratulate Danya Samsonov, Sonya Akat'yeva, Dasha Usachyova ”.

Valieva, 13, also won the Junior Grand Prix Final this season.
-----
From: https://www.sport-express.ru/figure...-na-pervenstve-strany-sredi-yuniorov-1641057/

Azikin

Medalist
So I was thinking.. if Yuzuru is a skating God born in flesh (which is very probable), is Kamila a skating Goddess born in flesh? I think it's also quite probable.. ;)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Valiyeva - the new Zagitova, Medvyedeva and TShchK in one bottle. Hurry, and fall in love before it becomes mainstream

Exactly six months ago, I wrote this text: Who is Kamila Valiyeva, who jumps quadruples at 13?

From this text you can learn about the main milestones in the life and formation in sports of the skater that on Friday, February 7, who won Gold at the Russian Championship among juniors.
First for yourself. Over the past six months, nothing has changed dramatically. Kamila Valiyeva became even brighter on the ice (although, it would seem, in which aspects more?). She had noticeably increased her tally in medals of the highest standard, she was no longer equal, others strive to become her equal, and, of course, the Wikipedia page finally appeared.

There is a feeling that the last tournament in Saransk presented this "Girl on the Ball" for a new audience. Thanks to Channel One, of course. More precisely, it's live stream. Real fans of figure skating have long known about Valiyeva, they already managed to try this delicious dish and watched with a slight grin on their lips for those for whom Kamila's skating runs in Saransk just now became something like a wake up call. A real cultural shock. Such a miracle at 13 years of age! Fantasy!

Channel One just in time felt the craving of Russians for figure skating. Of Championships of Russia, Europe, the World and the Olympic Games have already been a few. I want all the stages of the Grand Prix, the Youth Olympic Games, the Championship of Four Continents, and even the Championship of Russia among juniors! I don’t want to look for broadcasts somewhere on the Web, via vpn or with half-screen advertising. I would like to have everything in one place, but not with Chinese or Japanese commentators. So the choice is given - to someone Aleksandr Grishin, to some others Canadian Ted Barton. Yes please! Amazing progress!

May Kamila herself or her fans not be offended for the status of “the new Zagitova, Medvyedeva and TShchK in one bottle”. This is for those who are still familiar with the world of figure skating on top. An easy explanation of the phenomenon of the next generation of discoveries from the forge of Eteri Tutberidze.

For some reason, it seems that if Kamila goes beyond the junior level tomorrow, not a single squeamish will say that this is not mature female skating, so let's send the girl back to where she came from. Because this is real art. Magic.

So I do not want comparisons, nor insults from the fan camps of one or another skater. But you look at “Exogenesis'” Muse as performed by Valiyeva in her free program and the short program with the same magnificent composition from Yevgeniya Medvyedeva and ... And you understand that the first option would be an ideal video sequence for the British group’s video for this song. Perhaps the fact is that, due to the age difference, Kamila and Zhenya invested something of their own, still inaccessible to one and already passed by the other, so the resulting emotions are different.

And even this silly step-out on the quad Toeloop allows us to say that this is not a robot, but a living girl. I was worried with whom it doesn't happen. But then she got herself together and cleanly did this jump in a cascade even. Valiyeva’s arsenal of ultra-si elements includes only one kind of quad right now. But she doesn’t need more. While she is perfect with this jump set. Just like Alyona Kostornaya is without quadruple jumps, only has a triple Axel, but can anyone resist the beauty of the programs of this 16-year-old Muscovite?

How a native of Kazan soars into the air with her hands raised high above her! What about her spins! Only one judge out of nine turned out to be a “spoiler” and gave a four for the combination spin with a change of leg, all the others gave their maximum fives. For the jump into the combined spin - seven fives and two fours. It’s not worth talking about Kamila's plasticity, because no one is better now. Classes in rhythmic gymnastics and ballet were not in vain. That's why these elements look especially bewitching. Is it worth clarifying that all the elements of the fourth level?

While Alina Zagitova is on a well-deserved vacation, Yevgeniya Medvyedeva thinks about how to continue to fight youths without ultra-si elements, and Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva already puts on her own show, as if reminding that she does not plan to compete until 30 years old, those who want to certainly have specific favourites are determined with new favourites.

Aleksandra Trusova, Anna Shcherbakova and Alyona Kostornaya only moved into the seniors this season, but loyal fans immediately got behind them. Perhaps the day is near when in figure skating, to match soccer and hockey, they will not root for specific athletes, but for teams, in this case schools. For Tutberyats, Mishinets, Plushenkovtsev or Moskvinats. But there will be such athletes, against whom even the notorious haters will not rise to write any nasty things. Kamila Valiyeva is just that.
-----
From: https://m.sportsdaily.ru/articles/v...te-vlyublyatsya-poka-eto-ne-stalo-mejnstrimom

Such a feast of women's technique wasn't even served at the recent Russian Championship in the seniors, which is superior to the World Championships in the average level of women's skating, and it is ridiculous to even mention the European Championships with their quotas for very weak countries.

In senior nationals 2020, in the short program for women, only 13 participants went above 60 points - including the trio of TShchK (Aleksandra Trusova, Anna Shcherbakova, Alyona Kostornaya), Yevgeniya Medvyedeva, who later withdrew from the tournament due to problems with her skates, Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva and other strong skaters.

Five of the six first places are controlled by the pupils of Khrustalny - they walk in heaps, like Norwegian and Russian skiers along the loipe's.

In the main warm-up of the free program, the lone but proud Sof'ya Samodelkina, the 12-year-old (!) Pupil of Sergei Davydov, will compete with the “Tutberyats". Well, Sof'ya is almost 13 year old. The girl’s birthday on February 18, will just allow her to move away from the Junior Championship.

At such a tender age, it’s too early to brag about technique, but Samodelkina jumps two triple Axels in her free program and is clearly able to follow Alyona Kostornaya. Unless, of course, she doesn't get rid of under rotations.

Kamila Valiyeva confidently took the first place - an example of the fact that one can combine the unsurpassed technique and jumping of Khrustalniy with sophisticated grace and high component values. Valiyeva’s spins are incredible, but, alas, for a long time we will not see them at in senior competitons. Kamila is only 13 years old.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Kamilla will not participate in RusCup.
Her next competition is JWC in Tallinn.

Source: sport-express.ru

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Valiyeva gets ready to follow the path of Sotnikova, Lipnitskaya and Medvyedeva

The World Junior Figure Skating Championship starts in Tallinn on March 4. Team Russia recalls how, after victories at the junior championships of Russia, a further victory of the brightest skaters of the last five years took shape.
13-year-old student of Eteri Tutberidze Kamila Valieva became the winner of the Russian championship among juniors, performing two quadruple sheepskin coats in a free program - solo and in cascade. In the Olympic season 2021/22, the skater will be able to debut at an adult level and, most likely, will become one of the main favorites.

The Junior Championship of Russia among girls in recent years has become one of the strongest tournaments in the world of women's skating. It is enough to evaluate the technical content at the last championship.
Where, in the short program, 12-year-old Sof'ya Samodelkina, who became fourth as a result, performed a unique cascade - “triple Axel-triple Toeloop”. And in the free program, the girls even staged an “ultra-si” parade, even without taking into account the two quadruple Toeloops of Valiyeva: two quadruple Toeloops from 12-year-old Sof'ya Akay'yeva, two triple Aksels from the same Samodelkina again, as well as attempts of the quadruple Salchov fby Maya Khromykh and a quad Toeloopn from 12-year-old Yelizaveta Berestovskaya.

With such a level of competition, it is obvious that victory is a quality mark that will be converted into more significant achievements in the future. Team Russia recalls how, after victories in the Junior Championships of Russia, many further victories of the brightest skaters of the last five years took shape.

(c) Екатерина Беспалова
-----
From: https://teamrussia.pro/olimpijskij-...i-po-puti-sotnikovoj-lipnitskoj-i-medvedevoj/

with links to nice videos

Decoder

On the Ice
Valiyeva gets ready to follow the path of Sotnikova, Lipnitskaya and Medvyedeva

The World Junior Figure Skating Championship starts in Tallinn on March 4. Team Russia recalls how, after victories at the junior championships of Russia, a further victory of the brightest skaters of the last five years took shape.
13-year-old student of Eteri Tutberidze Kamila Valieva became the winner of the Russian championship among juniors, performing two quadruple sheepskin coats in a free program - solo and in cascade. In the Olympic season 2021/22, the skater will be able to debut at an adult level and, most likely, will become one of the main favorites.

The Junior Championship of Russia among girls in recent years has become one of the strongest tournaments in the world of women's skating. It is enough to evaluate the technical content at the last championship.
Where, in the short program, 12-year-old Sof'ya Samodelkina, who became fourth as a result, performed a unique cascade - “triple Axel-triple Toeloop”. And in the free program, the girls even staged an “ultra-si” parade, even without taking into account the two quadruple Toeloops of Valiyeva: two quadruple Toeloops from 12-year-old Sof'ya Akay'yeva, two triple Aksels from the same Samodelkina again, as well as attempts of the quadruple Salchov fby Maya Khromykh and a quad Toeloopn from 12-year-old Yelizaveta Berestovskaya.

With such a level of competition, it is obvious that victory is a quality mark that will be converted into more significant achievements in the future. Team Russia recalls how, after victories in the Junior Championships of Russia, many further victories of the brightest skaters of the last five years took shape.

(c) Екатерина Беспалова
-----
From: https://teamrussia.pro/olimpijskij-...i-po-puti-sotnikovoj-lipnitskoj-i-medvedevoj/

with links to nice videos

Kamila gets ready to follow the path of Alina!