Kamila Valieva | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

Scott512

Record Breaker
She may have flaws, but she truly is not an iron lady :)
The Iron Lady bit that is hype.

I Hope kamila gets to skate a lot this upcoming season whatever it is. That would be very interesting to see her competing against the top girls.

Azikin

Medalist
That would be very interesting to see her competing against the top girls.
It will come one day but still it's very sad we don't get to see Kamila at JGP this season... at least it's not because of injury like in the case of Anna S...

Scott512

Record Breaker
It will come one day but still it's very sad we don't get to see Kamila at JGP this season... at least it's not because of injury like in the case of Anna S...

Will there be a junior Russian Nationals and a junior World Championship?

Vemvane

On the Ice
Lovely skating by Kamila today. I was struck by how tall she seemed today, though she knows how to use her limbs to her advantage - the extensions of her free leg were marvellous. She has not lost one iota of her suppleness, and her opening jump looked so light and airy to me. I know the camera angles were better today than at the junior test skates, and that can help create a better impression, but, in my eyes, Kamila really looked as if she belonged with the seniors. Also, I love how soft her arms are, particularly as she floats them into her final pose.

elysium

On the Ice
Kamila didn’t look nervous today, despite being among the seniors for the first time. She did really great!

McBibus

On the Ice
She was fantastic.
The flow and the plastic elegance of her skating and movement.
Superb.

Azikin

Medalist
So many unfavourable comments about her free program. I think that program is very entertaining and not just anyone could pull this off, considering the monotonous and kinda boring music. I'm glad she got it together after the scary looking fall. But as usual, her SP is just better.

Scott512

Record Breaker
In her interview Kamila said she grew for 4-5 cm.

That's a lot to grow that's over an inch. She might be taller than Aliona now.

I'm glad Kamila's first experience with the seniors went well. she showed she's belongs with the rest of them and she's actually the most complete skater of all of them. She is the total package.

But there are going to be a lot of people who will make negative comments about her because she's the next great skater in the ling line from TT. It's unfortunate and it's nonsense but it exists.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
That's a lot to grow that's over an inch. She might be taller than Aliona now.

I'm glad Kamila's first experience with the seniors went well. she showed she's belongs with the rest of them and she's actually the most complete skater of all of them. She is the total package.

But there are going to be a lot of people who will make negative comments about her because she's the next great skater in the ling line from TT. It's unfortunate and it's nonsense but it exists.

I think she already is. Good experience for her, I think, in FS there was a fall (that really reminded the fall from Chelyabinsk) and she was nervous, but as a big premiere it was still very good. With more training and gaining experience everything will be fine.

Decoder

On the Ice
Congratulation to Kamila's for her first senior outing, a successful one!

I have yet to fully understand and enjoy Bolero. Maybe they've started planning for the 2022 Olympics? Let's wait and see how the program develops. Eteri and Daniil are smart, and I trust them.