Kamila Valieva | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
If the whole A-Team moves to seniors next season, Kamila will probably rule the juniors :)

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Holy cow. To make a Ted Barton reference, she is everything you could want in a skater at 12 and more. Her jumps were great, but what beautiful spins! I wonder if Eteri choreographed her, since this looks a bit more inventive than Daniil's usual style.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I thought that she was absolutely delightful. SO good!

And it's NOT a boring program, it's very beautiful.

Amef

Final Flight
She sort of has that Danny G choreo a bit rushed in places, but overall she has good skating skills and musicality. I think give her 2 more years, she could even have Kostornaia level of maturity in expression and skating. Her 2A is very good. Almost good to attempt 3As. Her spins are to die for. [emoji43]

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I'm afraid Eteri might trains her quads so early.. with Trusova in the camp and all.
Believe it or not... Eteri's probably one of the more conservative Russian coaches with the quads right now. Many skaters have been training quads despite being nowhere near ready lately(the latest example being Tarakanova's attempt).

If Valieva doesn't have it in her, she wouldn't be learning quads. In any case, I think that a 3A would be more likely for her anyway. But we'll need to see how fast she can rotate and whether they can do something about it.