Kamila Valieva | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
As I understood from words of Anna and Sasha, Eteri can allow a girl to train quads if she wants but only when she is ready and the training will not affect preparation to scheduled competitions. Probably there is other way for boys&quads.

Amef

Final Flight
As I understood from words of Anna and Sasha, Eteri can allow a girl to train quads if she wants but only when she is ready and the training will not affect preparation to scheduled competitions. Probably there is other way for boys&quads.

I think Kamila's 2A is good enough to attempt 3As, in the future. She can go the Kostornaia route too.

alvina9894

Final Flight
I don't think her 2A is that good - her air time is 15 frames which is quite significantly less than Kostornaya's 18-frame 2A. I think her toe jumps are far better than her edge jumps.

Amef

Final Flight
I don't think her 2A is that good - her air time is 15 frames which is quite significantly less than Kostornaya's 18-frame 2A. I think her toe jumps are far better than her edge jumps.

There is a video attempt at rippon 3A on her instagram, off ice, but still rotated fairly well. She is capable. By the way, I love Alena's 3A:cool:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I believe she had the only element which registered the full +5 GOE, which was her first spin.

Azikin

Medalist
I hope that Kamila will show us today similar magical SP as last time.. go girl! :cheer:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Ladies and gentlemen, this lady is unreal.........

Totally agree, my friend. :thumbsup: Every element she performs, she simply excelles at it. Her jumps are so high, with such a beautiful air position, she looks like she is flying. And her spins, just from another world..:luv17:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
It's astonishing how good she is, truly. As has been said, the air position's incredibly beautiful for her jumps. And the entire SP is like a dream. I hope she can have a clean FS tomorrow.

zounger

Medalist
Thanks. I noticed that, but didn't find better video at that time.

No worries. I realized it with the clapping and because the timing on jumps and spins is significant, the skate is more appreciated in the synced video.