Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 2018-2019 Team China update

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by saturdaysun View Post
    Wang/Liu as well as Hong Chen/Yan Zhao are headed to Montreal this weekend to begin "long-term" training with Marie-France and co.

So I guess the big splits are gonna all gonna be on the pairs side...?
    Not Hong CHEN/Yan ZHAO but Hong CHEN/Zhuoming SUN.
    Hong CHEN/Yan ZHAO splited and Hong CHEN was paired with Zhuoming SUN who was the former partner of Linshu SONG.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by xiangfuzi View Post
    Not Hong CHEN/Yan ZHAO but Hong CHEN/Zhuoming SUN.
    Hong CHEN/Yan ZHAO splited and Hong CHEN was paired with Zhuoming SUN who was the former partner of Linshu SONG.
    Oh wow, you're right!! So sorry, I misinterpreted the translation. Fixing my post.

So that's one split confirmed.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone knows of any accounts (weibo/Twitter etc), blogs or forums (English or Chinese) that give updates or have discussions on Chinese figureskating?

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightcass View Post
    Anyone knows of any accounts (weibo/Twitter etc), blogs or forums (English or Chinese) that give updates or have discussions on Chinese figureskating?
    which skaters are you particularly interested in? or do you want information about all of them?

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclair View Post
    which skaters are you particularly interested in? or do you want information about all of them?
    All of them preferably but if you have sites on skaters like s/h and Boyang in particular, I wouldn't mind lurking.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclair View Post
    The top pairs. Did the stay the same, or did the federation manage to mix it up a bit again? Is Yu still with Zhang and their ex-partners also still together?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6