You Know You're a Figure Skating Fan When... | Page 6 | Golden Skate

You Know You're a Figure Skating Fan When...

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
...you watch a figure skating competition streamed by a figure skater on Facebook Live from a link you found on Golden Skate.

...you are a Canadian watching US Nationals through a Chinese streamer.

NymphyNymphy

On the Ice
You know you're a figure skating fan when you see a lady trip on her high heels and the first thing you think about is: "Yas thats a deep outside edge!"

WhiteProphet

On the Ice
When you post on random threads just to get the quote of comments to customize your pro pic with your favourite skater :laugh:

lyverbird1

Final Flight
When you get giddy and excited if any of the skaters who you've befriended on Facebook give a thumbs up to any of your comments. I told Gwendal the other day that I was still insanely jealous of his hair and he liked the comment!

lyverbird1

Final Flight
Adding to the B.ESP chronicles: "clean as a whistle", "to my untrained eye, that was picture perfect" and "those skills are impeccable".

Or "Oh - that's a shame" when a programme that had so much promise has a mistake...

When you have unpopular opinions -- eg. I'm fine with warhorses when someone can interpret them in a different, interesting way. Too bad almost no one today could no matter how hard they tried.

VVV... Or that Kwan was never robbed.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
When at the end of your life, after you've forgotten everything else, you are still complaining "Michelle was robbed!"

... This is probably going to be me in the nursing home.

temadd

Final Flight
When at the end of your life, after you've forgotten everything else, you are still complaining "Michelle was robbed!"

... This is probably going to be me in the nursing home.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I will be saying "Ashley should have gone to Korea 2018."

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You catch yourself wondering (with mental visuals yet) which skater would do the best version of John Cage's 4"33...

GABA

Spectator
When you watch a flipped, mirrored video clip of your favorite SP just because you want to hear B.ESP uncles comments. Strangely you are not bothered by the skater's hair parting the other way.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
...you practically see a flying camel, butterfly jump, and spread eagle in every competition. Pigeon sightings may occur too, depending on the location.