Trankov to coach Tarasova and Morozov | Golden Skate

Trankov to coach Tarasova and Morozov

charlotte14

Medalist
Trankov vs Alyona part 2.

Infinity War of the skating world next season (we also have Eteri va Borser lol).

So wild.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Well it was obvious that something was going to change with them. I assume that Robin's not going to continue coaching?

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Skating gods are on fire.

Why did they leave Mozer while being her Number 1 couple?

pearly

Record Breaker
Skating gods are on fire.

Why did they leave Mozer while being her Number 1 couple?

I would hope they had finally had enough of her crap music and costume choices and decided to work on their aesthetic. Glad for them. Technically, they're one of the top pairs out there.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Isn't Trankov basically best buddies with Klimov?

So if the rumors are true Tarasova and Morozov have broken up and she's now with Klimov, Morozov isn't just continuing to skate with his Ex but he'll be coached by the BFF of her new boyfriend too? Man, wild :roll9:

pearly

Record Breaker
Didn't know they were a couple. I hope they don't end their partnership if this is true. Similar dynamics have ruined many pairs in skating.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker

So if the rumors are true Tarasova and Morozov have broken up and she's now with Klimov, Morozov isn't just continuing to skate with his Ex but he'll be coached by the BFF of her new boyfriend too? Man, wild :roll9:
If true, this is an absolute mess:laugh:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
This is brilliant. Best off season ever.

(I would love it if Robin Szolkowy was still in the picture and he and Trankov were coaching partners.)

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
But Diva Ksenia and Fedor still compete, i think. It smells drama.

saturdaysun

On the Ice

What! This is so juicy... :popcorn:

Sveta

On the Ice
But seriously, not sure how I feel about it.... I think TM have a massive potential and need someone experienced to help them progress and develop as mature skaters with their own style IMO. Would Trankov be a right person for a job....???

P.S. if what Li'Kitsu wrote is true, this is savage :roll9: #NoOneDoesDramaLikeRussiansDo

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker

Well it should not be big deal for Max , Trankov himself begin dating Tanya when she was Stanislav Morozov's gf, when she broke up with Stanislav , he stayed in mozer's team and was co coaching Max and Tanya (her ex girlfriend with new boyfriend) :laugh:

Sveta

On the Ice
Well it should not be big deal for Max , Trankov himself begin dating Tanya when she was Stanislav Morozov's gf, when she broke up with Stanislav , he stayed in mozer's team and was co coaching Max and Tanya (her ex girlfriend with new boyfriend) :laugh:

hahaha I take by words back, he is THE RIGHT man for the job :rofl:

LRK

Record Breaker
On first reading the thread title I went:

Woohoo!

On second thoughts, I'm not sure why, but that was my initial reaction. I do hope this works out, though, and I do have a good feeling about this.

One good thing is that Trankov has been saying good things about them for a long while, even to saying that he believed in them when Nina Mozer as yet did not. Also, he seems to get along well with Robin, so I would hope that he remains part of the team.

Hopefully they will get better programs - at any rate, I'd like to hink it cannot get worse than last season's LP. There's always JSC to deter one - but I actually think that was better, as at the very least a cohesive program (and I only ever watched it twice...) That's a low bar to cross, I know, but... it has been set.:)

Anyway, I hope that things will go well for them, as I really enjoy their skating.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker

Yikes. I have no words :laugh: