Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Trankov to coach Tarasova and Morozov

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    If I recall correctly, Mozer said in an interview that they all agreed to do a boogie program, but Mozer had a more fancy, elegant, evening version in mind, while T/M ended up choosing this music instead. I just think that everyone's trying to wash their hands of this program and avoid the responsibility

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lota View Post
    If I recall correctly, Mozer said in an interview that they all agreed to do a boogie program, but Mozer had a more fancy, elegant, evening version in mind, while T/M ended up choosing this music instead. I just think that everyone's trying to wash their hands of this program and avoid the responsibility
    The moment they said "the words are not important, only music is important" and started censoring afterwards you knew someone realized they messed up.

3 Not allowed!
    Whatever it takes to get better programs. They both seemed absolutely miserable by the end of last season. It was painful to watch. And they were so exhausted and sarcastic at the press conferences. Hope they can get to a better place this season.

1 Not allowed!
    Translation of some of Maxim Trankov's comments:

http://fs-gossips.com/maxim-trankov-...-be-champions/

Dummy

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Translation of some of Maxim Trankov's comments:

fs-gossips.com/maxim-trankov-tarasova-morozov-need-to-learn-how-to-be-champions/
    Some stuff makes a lot of sense.
    While they are actually an experienced pair with quite a few medals, people still kinda see them as that young pair that is still developing blabla.

"They will show up in completely different artistic images"
    Does this mean they are FINALLY GETTING GOOD PROGRAMS? Because i mean, that would be completely different.

Tripping on the Podium

2 Not allowed!
    Trankov will be good in giving them a new artistic image, something that works for them.

I thought their Olympic SP was their ideal image. Very classical Russian pair program.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lavoix View Post
    Trankov will be good in giving them a new artistic image, something that works for them.

I thought their Olympic SP was their ideal image. Very classical Russian pair program.
    By keeping the same choreographer?

Medalist

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lavoix View Post

Since when Trankov was artistic?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8