Trankov to coach Tarasova and Morozov | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Trankov to coach Tarasova and Morozov

moriel

Record Breaker
Isn't Trankov basically best buddies with Klimov?

So if the rumors are true Tarasova and Morozov have broken up and she's now with Klimov, Morozov isn't just continuing to skate with his Ex but he'll be coached by the BFF of her new boyfriend too? Man, wild :roll9:

All this forum should literally worship russian skaters for providing us with high quality entertainment for the offseason.

Overal, i have some trust in Trankov. I mean, he was doing not entirely crap job with kids at Ice Age, and he may be able to help TM getting some decentish programs. I mean, VT had some pretty good programs, specially late in their career.

moriel

Record Breaker
Yikes. I have no words :laugh:

Actually, whatever V/T had going on, it was kept pretty private for quite a while into their career.

But overall, some Russians are really laid off with family relationships. I mean, stuff like a guy marries a girl, then they divorce, then she marries his best friends, and then they divorce, and then all 3 are still best friends in their 60s kinda ... happens. I actually think it is quite healthy to have a nice relationship with your exes and their new families.

synteis

Medalist
Actually, whatever V/T had going on, it was kept pretty private for quite a while into their career.

But overall, some Russians are really laid off with family relationships. I mean, stuff like a guy marries a girl, then they divorce, then she marries his best friends, and then they divorce, and then all 3 are still best friends in their 60s kinda ... happens. I actually think it is quite healthy to have a nice relationship with your exes and their new families.

I agree, having a culture where those kinds of extended families are normalized does sound more healthy than a model where the only possibility is for relationships between exes to be vicious and involve horrific custody battles.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Woah this off-season is insane!

Although if Evgenia and Vladimir have broken up (in real life) I'm a bit sad, I thought they were a cute couple!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Well it should not be big deal for Max , Trankov himself begin dating Tanya when she was Stanislav Morozov's gf, when she broke up with Stanislav , he stayed in mozer's team and was co coaching Max and Tanya (her ex girlfriend with new boyfriend) :laugh:

..................Okay. They're impressive:laugh:

Plumededragon

Medalist
As long as it means no more crappy programs like Candyman, why not? :laugh: I’m curious to see how this new coaching will go.

lavoix

Match Penalty
I'm hoping that Mozer will return after next season. Trankov just doesn't have the experience me thinks. And Robin better stay as well.

Holy Headband

On the Ice
There were also rumors that T and M are not a couple off ice anymore.

Isn't Trankov basically best buddies with Klimov?

So if the rumors are true Tarasova and Morozov have broken up and she's now with Klimov, Morozov isn't just continuing to skate with his Ex but he'll be coached by the BFF of her new boyfriend too? Man, wild :roll9:

The only 'rumour' I've seen to this effect was someone wondering why they weren't taking a vacation together, based on a forensic analysis of their Instagrams, which was followed by some casual and baseless speculation about their relationship status and Tarasova and Klimov.

Do you have other sources for this? I'm not asking because I'm that interested in their love life (though I always thought they were a cute couple) but because I don't want us to turn fan speculation into rumour by accident.

Mdk0144

On the Ice
Well, am I the only one that thinks Maxim will be a great coach? His technique is really something. Maybe Vladimir can learn something from his (I know he’s also strong at those technical elements). And Trankov also was strong at the artistry. They could also learn from that. Well he wasn’t strong for the SBS, but.. Maybe Tatiana can teach them the jumps.

Cherub721

On the Ice
I'm excited about this! He's been really supportive of them and rooting for them for years (since way before the rumors that Evgenia was dating Fedor). He had made some comments last season about how they forced Mozer to respect them by asserting themselves as the top Russians internationally, which fed into what I have long suspected that Mozer will always consider S/K her number one team and deliberately fashions T/M as the number twos, with the lesser programs. Trankov also did their first season programs... which didn't have the best musical choices, but they were pretty well choreographed, and "Hello" is the best long program they've had (which is unfortunate). I am sure they will have other coaches for day to day stuff, but I think Trankov is going to be a real cheerleader for them.

Winry

On the Ice
They didn't go on holidays together, ok. But how does that mean that they have broken up??!!
Look like Vladimir go with Alexsandr Enbert and some others friends, but all mens.

I never heard about the rumor of Evgenia-Fedor dating... Can someone explain to me where this rumor come from??
These days tend to be true, but I'm suspicious with that one

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
#HolyHorseharish

:drama:

The post-season tea is exceptionally pipin' hot this time around...

Now, I'm waiting only for some Ice Dance drama brewing, preferably in 'Russian style'...But maybe all the tea moved to Pairs? Oh dear...

hanca

Record Breaker
They didn't go on holidays together, ok. But how does that mean that they have broken up??!!
Look like Vladimir go with Alexsandr Enbert and some others friends, but all mens.

I never heard about the rumor of Evgenia-Fedor dating... Can someone explain to me where this rumor come from??
These days tend to be true, but I'm suspicious with that one
I don’t think that the fact they didn’t go together on holiday must necessarily mean that they have split up. They may just have different plans for summer, which is natural. One gossip also says Tarasova stayed at home to have her nose fixed to improve her breathing. If that’s true, then she just made a choice what’s more important for her - holidays or have her health attended to. I can’t see a reason why Morozov couldn’t go on holiday in the meantime.

Oh, and regarding Tarasova dating Klimov, I read somewhere that he is dating her sister. But that also may or may not be the truth.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Savchenko vs Trankov. Battle of coaches :laugh:

Now I know that the best part of Olympic season is its aftermath - everyone seems to be on the move!
Who needs the season to begin? I am quite content as long the news keep coming