Nathalie Péchalat and Jean Dujardin marry | Golden Skate

Nathalie Péchalat and Jean Dujardin marry

yuna13

On the Ice
Yesterday Nathalie Pechalat and Jean Dujardin got married in paris!

http://www.purepeople.com/article/jean-dujardin-et-nathalie-pechalat-ils-se-sont-maries_a286897/1

I remember in 2014 between OG and worlds there were rumors but i didn't believe them. Then didier (yes him again) said at WC: "nathalie was comforted by jean dujardin" and then france 2 showed jean dujardin watching her at WC. i was thrilled cause i love them both.

One year later they had a baby girl and now they are married!! CONGRATULATION Nathalie!

Ps: my favorite jean dujardin movies are :"oss le caire nid d'espion" and "Oss rio ne répond plus".

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm heartbroken! :cry:

Seriously, congratulations to Nathalie and her new hubby.

Can't say I've heard tell of him before (were it not for the P.S. you added, I would have assumed that he was some French skater that hadn't made it to the international stage), but he's a very lucky guy!

Closer Magazine have 5 photos from the wedding on this page:

https://www.closermag.fr/people/pho...lie-pechalat-radieux-pour-leur-mariage-814895

Nathalie looked amazing (as always!) :love: And how cute was that photo of them with their daughter at the start?

I wish them all the best for their future together.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nathalie is as always stunning! :love: All the best to couple and their daughter :hap10: :hb:

Abraxis12345

Final Flight

Seriously, congratulations to Nathalie and her new hubby.

Can't say I've heard tell of him before (were it not for the P.S. you added, I would have assumed that he was some French skater that hadn't made it to the international stage), but he's a very lucky guy!

CaroLiza_fan

The guy has a ton of acting awards, including an Oscar.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

True. And cosidering that soundtrack from The Artist was used in FS (I remember at least Zijun Li using it), it's kind of unusual to never heard of him.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I always loved Nathalie. I still wish their Little Prince FD had gotten more love from the judges.

I hope Nathalie and Jean continue to have a wonderful life together with their daughter. :gclap:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Never pay any attention to award ceremonies (apart from checking how "I, Tonya" is doing). So, not surprised that his achievements went past me.

True. And cosidering that soundtrack from The Artist was used in FS (I remember at least Zijun Li using it), it's kind of unusual to never heard of him.

What's that got to do with anything? I've heard the Dr Zhivago music used in figure skating lots of times over the years, but I couldn't have told you who was in the film. (I used that example because I finally got round to watching it last night).

And anyway, I am really bad at putting names to faces in films. There are a few actors / actresses I can recognise easily, but not many.

But, let's not let my inadequacies overshadow this good news!

CaroLiza_fan

deedee1

Record Breaker
:luv17: Thanks! I agree with you all. Nathalie is stunning as always!!! :luv17:
Many many congrats to Nathalie, her husband and their lovely daughter! :hb:

CaroLiza_fan

So is my hubby. ;) thus I had to remind him again, "She already IS the mother of a daughter, I told you before, didn't I?!"