Arakawa Shizuka's 2nd baby is born | Golden Skate

Arakawa Shizuka's 2nd baby is born

Interspectator

Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/oricon/status/999106651935334400
Arakawa Shizuka (36) has given birth to her second child, a boy. "This time, a boy was born and we were able to welcome him into our family" said a handwritten message.
"I want to grow more as a parent and I want to take on this challenge and do what ever is needed with all my strength to treasure the present so that it can connect with the future."
Congratulations Arakawa-san! :love:

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to her on this wonderful blessing. We were wondering about her ice shows this summer. Hopefully she is taking a little time off.

yude

Record Breaker
Congratulations, Arakawa san!

And great job during the PC Olympics with being about 7 months pregnant! (She was on TV every day.)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Many congrats to Shizuka and her whole family for their newly born little prince! :)

As yude mentioned, during PC Oly Games she was on TV literally every day and night , and, unlike other Games in Vancouver or Sochi, she sometimes looked pale and really tired which made me worried. Now I know why. She was doing her commentary while in 7 months pregrant?! :eeking: Shizuka IS the Wonder Woman. :cool: 12 years already since her Oly Gold Medal in Turino. She still doesn't, and never will, stops amaze me in everything she does! :rock::rock:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yay. Such nice news. Though I am not sure why it is in this section of GS and yet DWTS news involving skaters Tonya, Adam and Mirai is not.