Practice Wear | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Practice Wear

MiraiFan

Final Flight
How does their sizing compare?

I wear a Large in Mondor, but I wear a size 4-6 in Lulu... wondering if I should follow the VC size chart and order S, split the difference and order M, or if they fit like Mondor and get a L...

I am 5'8" and 150 lbs and wear Medium in VC because I need the length in the leg. If you are shorter, the small would probably be OK. Large is quite big--don't recommend...

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
I don't have a brand, but I like to wear dresses or a skirt with a sweater, tights, and maybe a jacket

Same here, I've really gotten into wearing skating skirts or practice dresses paired with a trusty fleece and some leggings/leg warmers. It's so fun to skate in a skirt!

I still can't get more than a few rotations in my spins. -_- So skirts are my secret to making them look more impressive than they actually are. ;)

rmsxvi

Rinkside
Can anyone recommend tight joggers for men for practice? I cant seem to find any. Ive seen alot of Adidas jogggers that are tight used by some skaters on instagram.

mishulyia

On the Ice
I was so lucky to have come across (a while back) pants perfect for skating from Iviva! So basically lululemon for kids lol if you're a size 2-4 at lulu the 14 children fits the same. They're reversible, and are wider just at the bottom so it fits perfect over the top of my boot, I grabbed two pairs.. And they're warrantied for life. If they rip they'll fix or replace... Can't go wrong.. And they were on sale! Win win!

Do you remember what they were specifically called?

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
Do you remember what they were specifically called?

No sorry! But I have been checking out the site looking looking for some more and they're not online anymore. I cut the tags out from the actual pant so I can't even reference that. If I come across it again, I'll post it here or DM you :)

sk8r4ever

On the Ice
Can anyone recommend any good leg warmer brands? Or will normal $2 ones from Amazon be stretchy enough to cover half of my boot?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

sk8r4ever

On the Ice
Thank you! I ordered a cheap normal one and a Mondor one online so if the cheap one fits then I’ll just refund the Mondor one and save the money for more ice practice time [emoji4]

RoaringMice

On the Ice
I haven't had any problem with normal dance leg warmers over my skates. I can pull them down over the skate as far as I have wanted to.