Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 84 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

yude

Record Breaker
I've heard about Evgenia's boots problem at Russian Nationals. The year of 2019 is about to end, but this year, there were Jason's accident and Ghislain's passport had been stolen, and to the members of TCC, I guess there were more unexpected troubles which I don't know. I wish them all happiness, health, and the best of luck in the next year, and hope we're able to see a lot of smiles from them :)

yude

Record Breaker
Jason and Evgenia will be in Sailor Moon together. :yahoo:

I've been to KOSE Shinyokohama skate center (it had different name before) once, it was very small rink and also freezing cold but you can see the skaters very close. The show has great cast so I think the tickets will be sold out :)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

yude

Record Breaker
Kinoshita Group of Japan established "Kinoshita Academy", its general manager is Mie Hamada and Ghislain Briand is listed as the guest coach along with Stephane Lambiel. Their goal is to teach skaters in small group of 10 members or so, and produce Olympic medalists. Rika Kihira, You Young, Vincent Zhou and a few more Japanese juniors and novice skaters have been scheduled to join.

https://hochi.news/articles/20200413-OHT1T50196.html

McTwisp

Rinkside
Cricket is open but with special protocols in place from Skate Ontario.

Return to Play: Next Steps for Skate Ontario https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ctrmIXAEw

In this informative and interactive session at 7:00 pm ET tonight (Monday) on the Skate Ontario Facebook page and YouTube channel, Skate Ontario Executive Director Lisa Alexander will share the news about the next stage of Return to Play for figure skating. She is joined by coaching legends Tracy Wilson, Tracey Wainman and Brian Orser who will share their perspectives on returning to the ice with their students.