Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I see Corey Circelli, who is a junior ice dancer and single skater at the TCC, posted an Instastory with a bit of yesterday’s afternoon schedule and a [emoji7] reaction plus “#WHATASESSION” at the names included.

Stephen, Shingo Nishiyama, Alison Shumacher, Jason, Gabby, Joseph Phan, Evgenia, Lutricia Bock, Corey, Yuzu, Conrad, Bruce Waddell, and Jun are all listed.

Here is the famed photo! https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGnIXnjMql/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ptaxb0yqtsuq

A TCC skater getting a photo with Evgenia and Jason:https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGHP3jAQNL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vsxqsev8trh3

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
^I posted it earlier in the thread. But honestly it can be posted multiple times! :laugh:

Last edited:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I've been meaning to ask: Is Joseph Phan at TCC only for the summer or it's a more permanent thing?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now I want a clip of Jason jumping. Or doing edges. Or spirals. Or something - please! :)

Hey, if Yuzu is there taking photos, can’t Jason just hand him his phone to take a few random spin videos of Jason, at least?:biggrin: please:pray:

hisori

Rinkside
If Yuzuru is smart he'll have put the kibosh on Boyang coming to TCC. He's said it himself, he's no Javi; he wouldn't risk fostering a main competitor under 'his' roof. Yuzu may have been friendly and courted the Chinese federation since 2014 but even for a 'keep your enemies close' strategy this would be a little too far.

Wynter

On the Ice
If Yuzuru is smart he'll have put the kibosh on Boyang coming to TCC. He's said it himself, he's no Javi; he wouldn't risk fostering a main competitor under 'his' roof. Yuzu may have been friendly and courted the Chinese federation since 2014 but even for a 'keep your enemies close' strategy this would be a little too far.

Since we do know that Yuzuru is smart, making assumption that Yuzu is somewhat behind Boyang's lack of appearance in TCC is something that is too bizarre even for one Yuzuru Hanyu.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker

Since we do know that Yuzuru is smart, making assumption that Yuzu is somewhat behind Boyang's lack of appearance in TCC is something that is too bizarre even for one Yuzuru Hanyu.

Brian said himself that he didn´t asked for permission, he just informed Yuzuru. To say or speculate that he has something to do is malicious and with out any evidence.

elizabethj37

On the Ice
Brian said himself that he didn´t asked for permission, he just informed Yuzuru. To say or speculate that he has something to do is malicious and with out any evidence.

Also since when does Yuzuru make decisions on TCC? He does not have the upper hand on any of this...

gizmo

On the Ice

This reason for Jin's not appearing is rather impossible.

khtmyzr

Final Flight

If TCC wants to take Boyang, Boyang himself wants to move, and the Chinese Fed wants him to go- I don’t see how Yuzu’s objection (which I personally doubt) could override the decision which has already been made public by Brian. Just my opinion, of course.