Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 77 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
People here are gonna be just as happy about Hanyu commercial anyways. Thanks for sharing. :luv17:

Yes, seeing him happy, healthy and wearing a suit that fits is always good for the soul :biggrin: What with Helsinki coming up faster than ever....

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Cricket Club 4

:love::love::love:
What a great day! I went to the CC for a retirees luncheon for the 4th year. When I went in, I hoped to see Medved, Jason and Cha as I've never seen any of them live. And I saw them all!!!!
Also Tracy, Brian, Gogolev, possibly Slipchuk and a young male skater with the best haircut going! Who?
Jason and Medved were interacting quite a bit and he was encouraging her. What a guy! I was about a foot away from M. but did not approach her as it did not seem right. She was very much in her own world and I did not want to be intrusive. They are all working, after all!
Last year, one of the employees told me that they have a problem with Japanese fans trying to get in to see Yuzu. I've never seen him there although Javi was there last year.
What a lovely afternoon!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
What a great day! I went to the CC for a retirees luncheon for the 4th year. When I went in, I hoped to see Medved, Jason and Cha as I've never seen any of them live. And I saw them all!!!!
Also Tracy, Brian, Gogolev, possibly Slipchuk and a young male skater with the best haircut going! Who?
Jason and Medved were interacting quite a bit and he was encouraging her. What a guy! I was about a foot away from M. but did not approach her as it did not seem right. She was very much in her own world and I did not want to be intrusive. They are all working, after all!
Last year, one of the employees told me that they have a problem with Japanese fans trying to get in to see Yuzu. I've never seen him there although Javi was there last year.
What a lovely afternoon!

The bolded part: Possibly Conrad Orzel or Joseph Phan?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a lovely afternoon!

Thank you for the report, sounds like a great time! :clap:

And I agree with Ic3Rabbit that the young skater could have been Orzel; he recently posted an IG photo at the JustB Salon (which famously did the honors for Jason's new coif:) )