Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Jason is really coming through for those of us excited to see Evgenia in Toronto. It looks like they are both excited to be there.

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
I feel like once Boyang arrives the TCC with Jason,Yuzu,Evgenia & Boyang could power the city of Toronto on positive energy alone.

synteis

Medalist
I'm sure that if Med has any difficulties, the TCC can recommend a good local nutritionist to help adjust her old nutrition plan to what's available in Canada.

Haleth

On the Ice
Does anyone know when Boyang arrives?

In one article Brian expected to start working with B in mid-June, but iirc I also heard the end of the month? I'm not sure if the murky ISU-Chinese fed situation would affect this or not. Hopefully, he will be able to come soon, as I think he has at least one ice show next month? Unless the show is early in the month, then maybe they decided it was better to wait with the long flights, etc.

I expect my power bills to go down after everyone is back at the TCC :laugh: I would be surprised if we don't get some photos or clips with Zhenya and other members of Team Cricket then.

TGee

Record Breaker
Unless she provides us with more frequent news updates, we are stuck with some filler bagged milk discussion/speculation for now ;)
We're thinking the same way....

None of us want to let this thread slide down into the mists of the second page of The Edge...

But with just a few posts from Jason, and the odd ones from the Cricket Crew and Zhenya herself, air dreams about her transition to the quirky reality of the GTA (greater Toronto area) is all we've got.

Did some more scanning for treasures...

Found this instagram from Tracy Wilson of the Monday morning TCC stroking class... "last before summer camp"
Jason, but no Zhenya at that point

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAkDy5Dhbr/?hl=en

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Maybe we can discuss the device that Evgenia highlighted on her IG story. What is it exactly?

Also girl’s getting in her off-ice workout in on the elliptical!

LucyH

On the Ice
Maybe we can discuss the device that Evgenia highlighted on her IG story. What is it exactly?

Also girl’s getting in her off-ice workout in on the elliptical!

Yeah I was wondering about that too

TGee

Record Breaker
Zhenya has just tweeted a teaser that there is more to come on equipment..

She says that if we liked her blades, we hadn't "seen all results of her new skates."

Not clear if this means her boots are different, or if she's talking about the difference her new boots and blades mean to her skating....

Ok... I'm curious...

lyndichee

Medalist
Weather in Toronto has been wonderful these past few days, hopefully she gets a chance to walk by our waterfront.

Tulipstar

Medalist
- - - Updated - - -

Zhenya has just tweeted a teaser that there is more to come on equipment..

She says that if we liked her blades, we hadn't "seen all results of her new skates."

Not clear if this means her boots are different, or if she's talking about the difference her new boots and blades mean to her skating....

Ok... I'm curious...

4S ;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
- - - Updated - - -

4S ;)

It wouldn’t be that out of the blue either. Her and Serafima have been talking about wanting to do them since the junior days. I think she even has said it’s her favorite jump. Add a little fuel to one of the most competitive skaters we’ve seen and who knows. Could be anything though but it’s nice to see her getting fired up.

moriel

Record Breaker
It wouldn’t be that out of the blue either. Her and Serafima have been talking about wanting to do them since the junior days. I think she even has said it’s her favorite jump. Add a little fuel to one of the most competitive skaters we’ve seen and who knows. Could be anything though but it’s nice to see her getting fired up.

She said Salchow is her fav jump indeed
And there even was talk of 4S (possibly, she even trained it)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
She said Salchow is her fav jump indeed
And there even was talk of 4S (possibly, she even trained it)
Apparently, indeed, she said she attempted it but she always underrotated and fell on them.

There was an interview some time ago where Medvedeva said that if she was to add a more difficult jump, it would be 4S but that it wasn't in the plans at the time, I believe it was about a year ago.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Apparently, indeed, she said she attempted it but she always underrotated and fell on them.

There was an interview some time ago where Medvedeva said that if she was to add a more difficult jump, it would be 4S but that it wasn't in the plans at the time, I believe it was about a year ago.

She said more recently iirc that she was rotating it but falling.