Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ice Dance Training in Quebec for U.S. Dancer

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    I just want to chime in to endorse Paul MacIntosh as well. He has produced skaters with great technique and he's a great guy as well. K-W is not a major city, but I have friends who train there and it's a good environment.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    That is great to know. Scott Moir seems pretty set on getting the next gen of boys on the ice, and that is crucial. Our problem is honestly having a car in the country; if we can train in a city setting, we can keep that cost down - so Mariposa and K-W would be a commuting challenge, in that regard. Due to work considerations packing up the entire family is not feasible at this time; I would go with her since she is still a minor and try to live as simply/streamlined as possible (tiny apartment, subway/ride-share, etc.) as we get a feel for things. Were we part of the 0.01%, this would not be a consideration.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you to everyone that has responded to my post thus far; the advice has been excellent and every option is being considered. Truly the kindness of strangers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2