Lucrezia Beccari | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Lucrezia Beccari

icetug

Medalist
Beautiful, flawless skate and really high score: 173.69. Congratulations on the 2nd place!

icetug

Medalist
I'm really happy she is going to Junior Worlds, I wasn't sure about it after Nationals. Possibly the nomination made her so powerful at Sarajevo :).

icetug

Medalist
While I was waiting impatiently for her name on JGP entry list, Lucrezia is going to compete in Lombardia Trophy! Wow, that's unexpected. I wonder if she's considered for JGP anyway.
She was training with Mishin and at CSKA during summer, hopefully her triples are stable. Wish her strong, breakthrough season.

deneb

On the Ice
While I was waiting impatiently for her name on JGP entry list, Lucrezia is going to compete in Lombardia Trophy! Wow, that's unexpected. I wonder if she's considered for JGP anyway.
She was training with Mishin and at CSKA during summer, hopefully her triples are stable. Wish her strong, breakthrough season.

Well, Lombardia Trophy is held in her home rink. She also worked with Misha Ge for the choreo during the summer.
Some weeks ago in her IG stories Lucrezia highlighted the JGP in Poland in the JGP calendar so tomorrow we should see her among those entries.

icetug

Medalist
She also worked with Misha Ge[/URL] for the choreo during the summer.

I'm even more excited to see her program choreographed by Massimo Scali :).

Some weeks ago in her IG stories Lucrezia highlighted the JGP in Poland in the JGP calendar so tomorrow we should see her among those entries.
she is listed for now in JGP Poland

Great news! It means that if everything goes as expected I'll see her live! :yahoo:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm even more excited to see her program choreographed by Massimo Scali :).

Great news! It means that if everything goes as expected I'll see her live! :yahoo:

i'm very excited too! she is our most promising lady right now.

icetug

Medalist
Today Lucrezia won Egna Spring Trophy. Her total result wasn't great (166.14) but she presented two beautifil programs, including new FS to Abel Korzeniowski's music. Congratulations!

By the way, it looks like she's already past puberty. She's on her way to get her triple-triples back soon. Still her interpretation skills are of the best quality.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
this fan fest should be moved in pairs now, right? (Lucrezia will be skating with Matteo Guarise)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
this fan fest should be moved in pairs now, right? (Lucrezia will be skating with Matteo Guarise)

Personally, I would say "no".

Given that there are already 3 pages talking about Singles skating, it would be strange for this thread to be moved to the Pairs sub-forum. If it was moved, somebody coming in to read the thread from the start would see a pile of talk about Lucrezia's Singles skating, and think "Eh?! I thought this was a thread about Matteo's new Pairs partnership!"

I would be inclined to keep this thread here, and instead have a new thead started for the Pairs Partnership with Matteo.

At least, that's what has been done with the skaters that I adopted when they were skating in Singles, but who have subsequently switched to Pairs or Dance. (e.g. Ashley Cain, Nikita Vitryanyuk, Elisabetta Leccardi, Emilea Zingas).

But, that is just my way of looking at it.

Anyway, all the best to Lucrezia and Matteo in their new partnership.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What?! I totally missed that. When did they become a pair?

Matteo mentioned it when he was commentating on the coverage of the Lombardia Trophy yesterday. And we non-Italian speakers found out when one of the Italian members kindly told us what he had been talking about.

Thank you @Andrea82! :bow: :clap: :points:

:thank:

Here's the post about the news in the Italian season thread:

Lombardia Trophy's live stream had Matteo Guarise as guest during the commenting of the Pairs SP today.
He says he has now teamed up with Lucrezia Beccari.

After partnering Nicole for a decade, it'll be strange to see Matteo skating with somebody else. But, it will be interesting to see what the dynamic is like between Lucrezia and Matteo, especially with the big age difference (15 years!)

CaroLiza_fan