Lucrezia Beccari | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lucrezia Beccari

npavel

On the Ice
Seemed to me that she didn't have 3-3s at 13yo, but well i was wrong.

Lucrezia is'nt 13 yo. Her birthday is 18.12.2003. At 15 Carolina got her first World bronze medal at junior level and 4th at Euros (senior level).
Don't get me wrong, I really like her and I'm cheering for her. I hope she gets support and always support. Italian media is awful in that, but they might learn to support their skaters. (never give up hope and always cheer them)
https://youtu.be/vvSJSeRQjrU
https://youtu.be/Y8tbgIGhTko
you can see she has 3Lz3T among other 3-3s

icetug

Medalist
It was noticed in one of general posts, but not here: Lucrezia trains under Franca Bianconi now and moved from Torino to Bergamo what means she completely changed her training environment. Believe it helps her to achieve new goals.
I'm happy she got 2nd JGP assignment. So we'll see her soon. Fingers crossed!

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Lucrezia has started to try 3Lz-3T in competition, but she has fallen on the toe, that was also downgraded.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I noticed she now trains with Bianconi... there will be an adjustment period there, I think. Best of luck to her, I really enjoy her skating!

icetug

Medalist
Lucrezia is very busy this autumn :) Just a week after the Warsaw Cup she won Denkova-Staviski Cup with two clean programs and really nice score 166.06 (SP 60.74, FS 105.32). In order to skate clean she decided not to follow 3F with +1Eu+3S this time (UR at Warsaw Cup), however she fought for points so after jumping 1A instead of 2A in 2A+2T combination she added 1Lo (she never did +Lo before, did she?). Good job.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
With those kind of scores, and without Caro, Lucrezia this season has a chance to win her first senior nationals.

Anyway, Lucrezia is still young. I think we'll later see her at the European Youth Olympic Winter Festival and the Junior Worlds.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
To bad about the free but... https://youtu.be/zrUvsLUhFqo

Wow, she's really improving. This new program is awesome :luv17:

Still hoping to see those programs again, may be the European Youth Olympic Winter Festival or the Junior Worlds.

icetug

Medalist
Thank you, sweetice. I followed the Mentor Cup today and forgot about the other competition...
Assured winning by Lucrezia, two solid performances (not flawless though). Her interpretation skills are outstanding.
Hope to see her at one of the major championships this season...

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Good luck to Lucrezia for the European Youth Olympic Winter Festival :hap10:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
58.91, 2nd place. Anna aside, the competition is still open for the podium.

I hope to see her over 160 as much as possible.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated her OP. I've added all the results and some videos. Enjoy :)

deneb

On the Ice
Lucrezia changed her SP since Italian Nationals. Now it's "Un Giorno Per Noi" by Josh Groban, ISU bio is not up to date.