Daria Usacheva | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Daria Usacheva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
If I understood properly, she said her father was a hockey player? Seems that daughters of a hockey players are creating a new "Red Machine" in a different sport :)

You are correct, her father played in hockey.

She is paying attention to what her rivals are doing, but doesn't let it disrupt her own game plan.

Dar'ya cannot imagine herself in any other sport, but I think she'd make a great rhythmic gymnast.

Not standing still, always making progress is her motto. Bright, clever and hardworking girl!

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Wasn't Alina's father a hockey player as well? after this amazing statement outing at jr worlds, proving that you can win without quads so long as you skate clean what you can do and skate beautifully all around, maybe Dasha will focus on improving her technical mark now, maybe a triple axel? There were rumors of a 4S but we haven't seen anything yet, so we'll wait to see what they have, Eteri will post it on instagram the minute she has it!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Dar'ya said in another interview she is working on the triple Axel. She has the jump, but is working on entry and exit and stabilising it.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
BTW Daria has very clean, fluid and huge 2A, it signs that she is working on it.

Azikin

Medalist

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

:love:
I'm starting to suspect Eteri that the main standard by which she chooses her girls is cuteness :biggrin:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
More likely those girls chose Tutberidze for her cuteness. Both in and out...

The girls always talk admiringly about Eteri Georgiyevna's height and beauty and the way she is paying attention to a perfect appearance.

The attraction must be mutual, and the girls look up to their chief trainer with admiration.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Dar'ya summarises her first junior season: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-B-SuvJE1Y/

d_usacheva_
"So my first junior season has ended. It was very challenging and interesting. Season ended with the Xth Spartakiad, where Moscow won again! I want to thank Eteri Georgiyevna, Sergey Viktorovich, Daniil Markovich and Sergey Alexandrovich for their help, patience, attitude and support. Thanks to everyone who supported me. It helped me a lot. There is a lot of work ahead. See you in the new season."

-----

Sof'ya Akat'yeva, one of Dar'ya's best friends likewise summarises: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-CG0zDJC-B/

akatyevasofya
"Unfortunately, due to the spread of the virus over the world, the Russian Championships in the Older Age were canceled and my victory at the 10th Winter Spartakiad became the conclusion of my competition season. This season brought me new experiences, thanks to participation in the Cup stages, the Junior Championship, and the Cup Final! I want to say a huge 'thank you' to Eteri Georgiyevna, Sergey Viktorovich, Daniil Markovich and Sergey Alexandrovich for the excellent staging of my programs, for working with me day after day, for the excellent mood during my skating performances! I also want to thank my family and my fans for their support! ��
See you in the new season! ��"

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Dar'ya summarises her first junior season: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-B-SuvJE1Y/

d_usacheva_
"So my first junior season has ended. It was very challenging and interesting. Season ended with the Xth Spartakiad, where Moscow won again! I want to thank Eteri Georgiyevna, Sergey Viktorovich, Daniil Markovich and Sergey Alexandrovich for their help, patience, attitude and support. Thanks to everyone who supported me. It helped me a lot. There is a lot of work ahead. See you in the new season."

-----

Sof'ya Akat'yeva, one of Dar'ya's best friends likewise summarises: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-CG0zDJC-B/

akatyevasofya
"Unfortunately, due to the spread of the virus over the world, the Russian Championships in the Older Age were canceled and my victory at the 10th Winter Spartakiad became the conclusion of my competition season. This season brought me new experiences, thanks to participation in the Cup stages, the Junior Championship, and the Cup Final! I want to say a huge 'thank you' to Eteri Georgiyevna, Sergey Viktorovich, Daniil Markovich and Sergey Alexandrovich for the excellent staging of my programs, for working with me day after day, for the excellent mood during my skating performances! I also want to thank my family and my fans for their support! ��
See you in the new season! ��"

The beginning of the season was rough no doubt, but Daria shone through as the beautiful skater and beautiful girl she is. I like the programs this season but they seemed quite similar, and Je Suis Malade in particular seemed quite mature for a mature skater of a very young age. I'm excited to see what is brought to us at test skates 2020! New programs, triple axel....

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Wait so is she leaving Sambo-70 or no?

I think that Ruga said in the thread about Trusova’s coaching change that Daria said that she isn’t leaving. I know that Samsonov said that the rumor about him was false and his rumor and Daria’s were kind of coupled together, so I would think that Daria’s rumor is incorrect as well.

Last edited: