Daria Usacheva | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Daria Usacheva

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Daria is at Megasport Arena watching Rostelecom! As per her Instagram :)
Maybe one day in a few years, it will be her competing at Rostelecom! :pray:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Happy birthday, Dasha! :love: Hope you'll have a healthy, successful first junior season, that will fill your life with beautiful memories! :pray:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated Dasha's OP. I've added program info, as many videos as I could find and a detailed results table. The only thing left are SP and FS results. I hope to add them between today and tomorrow.

Enjoy!

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Her 2a is so light and big, I'm surprised there is not video of her landing a 3a yet.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I think she did earlier this year, at the event where Valieva placed third. Anything is possible.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
So, Daria will compete together with Aliona Kanysheva at JGP France:
http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03109474.htm

Good Dariya will be skating to Lara Fabian in France. I thought that song was beautiful and her skating to it complemented the song and vice versa, the French audience and TV will love her for the music choice. And if Dariya skates as beautiful as she did today she will be loved even more. No empty glides, constant fluid movements, following the flow of the music till the end with good use of the dramatic moments in the refrain. And those articulate arms, embellishments with head, hands, even facial involvement, this routine will score high because the difficulty is there too.

I don't mind if she reuses last season's music, as long as Dariya finds enjoyment and challenge in interpreting her music and improving on it, she has chosen the perfect vehicle to express herself in beautiful figure skating.

"Je suis malade, completement malade"? I hope with love for figure skating :)

NB, she and Alyona are about equal in artistry in my book. Alyona will have to do very well to best Dariya and vice versa of course. A well matched couple they are.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Dasha has been subbed out at JGP France. Too bad but she will get a later event which might work better for her.