Daria Usacheva | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Daria Usacheva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Dar’ya won the Junior Ladies Single Skating category of Denis Ten Memorial with 211.25.

No falls, but two unclear Lutz edge calls.

A good result and confidence boost.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Dasha's post after winning the Denis Ten Memorial:luv17: She thanks her family, coaches and fans, and also congratulates all the Russian medal winners, even those who are not in her group, which is a very kind and toughtful thing to do. :luv17:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mxEWCpKhQ/

Giltedge

Final Flight
RC III Sochi: A great opportunity to remind ourselves about Darya's beautifully controlled and delicate skating. A great opportunity to add to the medal tally this season!

:hap85:

Giltedge

Final Flight
A beautiful and almost flawless SP skate by Darya. 73+ (40+ technical). Good practice for the JGPF.

:clap:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
A beautiful and almost flawless SP skate by Darya. 73+ (40+ technical). Good practice for the JGPF.

:clap:

So poised and mature, this isn't child-like skating at all. All these junior girls are still in Rozanov's group for the most part of their daily training?

Giltedge

Final Flight
So poised and mature, this isn't child-like skating at all. All these junior girls are still in Rozanov's group for the most part of their daily training?

I think Sergey R has had less to do with the "senior juniors" (Kamila's cohort) this year, mostly focusing on the younger girls and boys.
Sergey D has been very active with Kamila, Darya, Maiia, Kamyshek, as well as the four seniors.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Daria is such a special skater. She has such mature skating for her age, it is truly amazing. Both her and Kamila are artistic but in very different ways and I like Daria’s artistry better. She holds her hands so pretty and points her toes, the detail in her skating is incredible for only being 13. If she can calm her nerves and perform clean programs at big competitions then she can place at JWC. Best of luck in the free skate Daria!!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Such a poised and expressive young skater! I think she may be my favourite of the Russian juniors this year, and she delivered such a lovely SP today. Well done to her for coming in second, and good luck for the free.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Daria seemed underscored to me today, but the good thing is her skate is much more secure and she has improved in everything.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Watching the replay of Dar'ya's short program from todays JGPF shows she has come a long way since Open Test Skates, only last September.

Fluid skating and transitions, good speed going into and out of her jumps and combinations, presentation, articulation, 'deliverance', even more exquisite than already before.

She is a truely special skater being so young still. But aren't all the Khrustalniy skaters special? Each in her own particular way?

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Daria really delivered today. That short program was so detailed and easy on the eyes. There was no flailing or awkward positions, everything was perfect. She gave me goosebumps during her step sequence. That program is one that I will watch for years. I wish she had better music, but she makes it work and got good scores. I really hope that she can skate clean and finish on the podium. Good luck in the free program Daria!!

E

eterialskater

Such a lovely skater. I may be bias but I have to commend Eteri's brilliant team. They know how to package skaters and most importantly there incredibly astute and observant. They certainly know what style their skaters do best.