Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Popping eyes

Bona Fide Member

5 Not allowed!
    One more to add, and one of my fave reactions: Tatiana Malinina winning 2001 NHK and not even realizing she booked her trip to the GPF until she was told!

https://youtu.be/-IUA51ukhuU
    6:15
    7:30

4 Not allowed!
    Not quite eye-popping, but Max almost fell off the back of the bench in the KnC when his score came up after the FS at Nats 2013. (Plus bonus cute moment during Joshua's KnC when Damon tells Joshua that Max is going to win, and Joshua gets very excited.) (Actually Max's whole KnC is super cute and includes, but is not limited to, him making sure his hair is good for the camera, thanking a looooong list of people, explanations from Tom on How Live TV Cameras Work, and some general debriefing.)

And Joshua's utter shock when the judges gave him love at 2015 US Nats - combined with some serious Proud Papa Damon.

2 Not allowed!
    Sean Rabbitt's reaction in the K&C when he got his scores for his free skate @ 2017 US Nationals! Unfortunately, NBC didn't show it (& it was his strongest finish to date ), but Japanese TV did!

Come to the Plushy-side - we have sparkles! anonymoose_au's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Mishin's reaction to Plushy's score at Sochi will always be my fave!

You Know I'm a FS Fan... BillNeal's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Love this ecstatic and very sincere reaction from Sylwia Nowak, immediately embracing Natalia after she sees that her students got a high enough score to qualify for the Olympics. You can see Maks just waiting for the two to finish their hugs.

https://youtu.be/SJ_2UXACvPA?t=414

You Know I'm a FS Fan... BillNeal's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
    Valentina Marchei has some of the best celebratory reactions including her scream of elation during their ISU championship debut. Also mamma mia! Let's not forget her Olympic Team FS reaction (hopefully not geoblocked).

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    Katelyn Osmond's world champion 2018 victory skate around the arena with the Canadian flag and then stumbling over the mat was priceless! She even got a real kick out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPDMfsnuqk

0 Not allowed!

Here for the High Lord of Extra TallyT's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    It's the medal ceremony rather than the actual marks but 17-year-old Yuzu at the 2012 Worlds, bouncing up and down in sheer joy at his bronze just melts the heart...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3