Anastasia Tarakanova leaves Tutberidze | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova leaves Tutberidze

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I don't think he has too much as a coach now.. :biggrin: But Samoylov received a spot on the last JGP and Sima also received one... Is this his influence?? :scratch2:

Well, I don't think Nastia aspires for spot alone, but for keeping on par with other (not only Eteri's) girls.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
For the ladies:

Out:
Medvedeva
Tsurskaya
Tarakanova
Khabibulina
Guseva

In:
Tursynbaeva
Valieva
Khromyh
Zhilina

Then there are some with an uncertain status like Yasmina Kadyrova, Daria Usacheva etc. that could be attempting to join her.

I thought Usacheva was confirmed?

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
For the ladies:

Out:
Medvedeva
Tsurskaya
Tarakanova
Khabibulina
Guseva

In:
Tursynbaeva
Valieva
Khromyh
Zhilina

Then there are some with an uncertain status like Yasmina Kadyrova, Daria Usacheva etc. that could be attempting to join her.

Valieva is with Eteri now? That's excellent news!!!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Yeah, apparently Tarakanova had been training there for 2 days yesterday(So she's been training there 3 days now).

serephy

On the Ice
Yeah, apparently Tarakanova had been training there for 2 days yesterday(So she's been training there 3 days now).

Still a very new situation then...I wonder when she learnt the 2A-3T-3Lo combo ....(I know the 3Lo was very underrotated but it’s still a completely new combo for her). She left the Camp at least 2 weeks ago so I wonder where she’s been training in the meantime.

russianfan

Match Penalty
Her illness can be related to lungs. I remember someone mentioned that. And a while ago I've seen a video of her diving into lake or river at winter, may be someone can even find it, it's probably not that hard. So that may be it.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Her illness can be related to lungs. I remember someone mentioned that. And a while ago I've seen a video of her diving into lake or river at winter, may be someone can even find it, it's probably not that hard. So that may be it.

She is injured not ill

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
:laugh: hmmm I just think..how can they work on her recovery of illness? Her mother can work on her illness I believe..;) If she has problem with her lungs the cold icerink isn't the best place for her..

She suffers from allergies. She probably hardly tolerate dry air (dust, pollen, etc.), because doctors advised her to do skating or swimming (she began to do both :) ).

russianfan

Match Penalty
:laugh: hmmm I just think..how can they work on her recovery of illness? Her mother can work on her illness I believe..;) If she has problem with her lungs the cold icerink isn't the best place for her..

does her mother own hospital? or do you really think it's better to heal everything at home?

P.S. in the context of what Plushenko said recovery could mean getting her jumps back