Record Breaker
Scott Hamilton....

Said at different events and about different skaters:

"Her greatest strength is that she has no weaknesses"

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Baby Yuzu with Romeo & Juliet 1 in 2012, Tracey Wilson (before she coached him):
"When Yuzuru is on his jumps are sensational, when he's off his falls are spectacular.............. he's on!"

And the CBC commentators:
"Well at the beginning of this freeskate he was seven points off the podium, seemed like a mile away, now... he just got a whoooole lot closer, look out!"
"A superstar is born."

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Katie Couric suggesting during the opening ceremonies that the Dutch Speed Skate to work and basically everywhere.

I was all like :palmf:

Amei

Record Breaker
Johnny Weir's reaction to Kostner's score at 2018 Europeans after her terrible skate but generous score; he remarked that 'let it be said Carolina Kostner is well-backed for an Olympic medal'.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Back to some memorable Rod Black and Tracy Wilson commentary, during Canadian Nationals last season:

Tracy explains the rumba to Rod after Virtue/Moir's SD :laugh::

Tracy: It has been said that the rumba is a vertical expression of a horizontal wish and...
Rod: Wait a second... can you actually say that? I guess you can say anything.
Tracy: I guess you can and these two, they can do anything. They make this dance come to life.

Tracy and Rod basically declaring Virtue/Moir the GOAT after their FD :):

Tracy: You mentioned they reached the pinnacle with their gold medal win but they just gone above that in my opinion in terms of where they have taken this sport, to a whole new level.
Rod: So you're saying better than Torvil and Dean?
Tracy: Yes.
Rod: Better than all of the great ones.
Tracy: You have to look at...
Rod: I agree with you.
Tracy: ... longevity, versatility, what they have brought to this sport over so many years; redefining themselves, redefining the sport, and reaching across cultures, boundaries.
Rod: And you know the craziest thing of all is, as great of skaters they are, they're even better people. And that is part of the legacy that has been iced, that has been cemented throughout the years, two decades of skating together.
Scores displayed
Rod: Look at these scores...124.7
Tracy: Ladies and gentlemen, that is a perfect score.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Sandra Bezic during Mishkutenok & Dmietriev's Liebestraum LP at the 1992 World Championships....

when the technical elements work together with the music to create emotion you've reached the ultimate in pairs skating

I agree with you Sandra, 100 percent!

iorii

On the Ice
I've been digging for this video of French commentary on Yuzuru's World 2010 R&J but I can't find it...

A woman and a man, the woman is very passionate she yells a lot.

'QUELLE VOLONTAIRE!!' when Yuzuru saved his 3F. 'J'AIME CE PATINEUR!!!!!!' when Yuzuru came back with 3A-3T. I just love it when commentators get so excited their joy is infectious.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
B.ESP mesmerized by V/M:

Wow, Simon..wow. From the off, she was Carmen. The outfits work because it's elegant and it frames the star. She is the star of this show because it's about her. Sensuous, languid, tempting, and seductive. I forgot to watch the elements. I can't...the difficulty in it and the danger of those elements going wrong. A couple of glitches perhaps...well my word, they acted the part. She's spectacular in this. It's the best Carmen on ice I have ever seen.

Nika09

On the Ice
B.Esp commentator right after Mai Mihara's successfully landed jump, during one of her first competition in senior circuit:
-"Sweetly done " :)
It was very cute thing to say and associated with Mai's airy and soft skating so much, that instantly stuck in my mind.

And another one:
-"Well, maybe it wasn't so smart for Brian Joubert to play it safe :laugh: " after D.Takahashi FS in 2007 Worlds. I think it was NBC commentator, not sure though. Brian won that competition btw :)