Denis Ten | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Denis Ten

LRK

Record Breaker
The funny thing with Denis is that when his jumps work - they look so easy, and one wonders why he couldn't always land them like that? :) Congratulations, Denis.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Great job done! Let us see your FS cleanly performed. Congratulations Denis!

lbc2138

On the Ice
came here to say, the chills. So many goosebumps when I was watching the performance. Go Denis, go!

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
He can be amazing...that's why it's so sad to see him so inconsistent sometimes.
I hope he'll have a wonderful FS this time!

Rissa

Record Breaker
Fingers crossed for the free skate.

With that kind of skating, he can even aim for gold at Worlds. So I hope he skates cleanly on Saturday and gets confident before Worlds. He's a beautiful skater.

He can be amazing...that's why it's so sad to see him so inconsistent sometimes.
I hope he'll have a wonderful FS this time!

Well, as long he gets it together for the big event. I love how he's got this reputation: "Well A or B or C could get on the podium but Denis Ten will probably pull a great skate out of his hat again and take it." :laugh:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Frank Carroll must be thrilled. D10 is almost guaranteed a gold with that score even if his FS doesn't turn out perfect. If Gracie skates well here, too, Frank will be a very happy man.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Frank Carroll must be thrilled. D10 is almost guaranteed a gold with that score even if his FS doesn't turn out perfect. If Gracie skates well here, too, Frank will be a very happy man.

Don't jinx it............ :hopelessness:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

He's gonna need it. The FS programs I've seen from Denis this season have mostly been a disaster. I am not even sure what his FS is supposed to look like when executed 'perfectly'... and could it possibly compare to this SP he just laid out?

Rissa

Record Breaker
He's gonna need it. The FS programs I've seen from Denis this season have mostly been a disaster. I am not even sure what his FS is supposed to look like when executed 'perfectly'... and could it possibly compare to this SP he just laid out?

I'm hoping the great SP will build up his confidence and help him put out a good FS. I too would like to see how it's supposed to look.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Really looking forward to his LP which I've loved from his practice run-through. He is a beautiful and elegant skater and I wish him the best with this Asian music in his ancestral land.

ioanna

Record Breaker
Simply amazing! Rooting for him to win Worlds with the same kind of stellar performances!